RANKING ALL TXT MUSIC VIDEOS! DO YOU AGREE WITH MY SUPERIOR OPINION???

• This is for official MVs...not songs! :eyes:

1. ) Eternally - I mean how could I not...it's 19 minutes plus Sweat is playing in the background

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. ) Crown

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3.) Magic Island

4.) Runaway

5.) Cat & Dog - English/Korean version is basically the same

6.) Angel or Devil - fight me, it deserves!

7.) Can't You See Me?

8.) Runaway Japanese version

9.) Nap of a Star

10.) Blue Hour - Alvin and the chipmunks cameo... errrrrm say wut (choreo version lumped in with this too)

11.) We Lost The Summer

12.) Puma - Yeah... I know I know

13.) Blue Hour Japanese version - btw dancing bushes... lol wtf was that?

14.) Drama Japanese Version

Feel free to list your rankings or trash mine...

:pepe-popcorn:

• I'm a fan of DIGIPEDI, so...

1.Nap of a Star

2.Eternally

3.Magic Island

4.Run Away-CYSM-Drama

5.Blue Hour Kor vers-JP vers-WLTS-Crown

6.Puma, C&D, Angel or Devil

7. Run Away JP vers

NOS is masterpiece, how did Digipedi create a Tim Burton horror fantasy with chill song like NOS? Still mind blowing for me. Each scene is wallpaper material because how they're beautifully shots with unique MV set.

nap_of_a_star_txt_7.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!