Appreciation Thread For Groups That No One Talks About Part 7

• Seventh Group: Teen Top

Debuted: July 9, 2010

Members: C.A.P, Chunji, Niel, Ricky, Changjo, and Ex Member L.Joe

Fandom: Angels

Songs: Clap, Supa Luv, No More Perfume On You, Going Crazy, To You, Be Ma Girl, I Wanna Love, Walk by, Rocking, Lovefool, Missing, Im Sorry, Ah Ah, Except for me, Warning sign, Love is, Seoul Night, Lover, Runaway, and To You 2020.

In July of 2010, Teen Top made their debuted with Clap. In January of 2012, they released Going crazy that were produced, wrote, composed, and mixed the other six tracks including going crazy. On February 3 Teen Top won their first music show win with going crazy, following another win on inkigayo. The third so gain attention and it top charts. In 2013 they tour in European countries in Germany, England, France, and Spain. In 2014 they did a high kick World tour countries like US, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Russia, Taiwan, Colombia, Chile, Mexico, Panama, and Peru. In 2015 Teen Top released Ah Ah, the album Natural Born Teen Top debuted on number 1 on south Korea gaon albums and #13 on Billboard World albums chart. I dunno Why L.Joe situation is a controversy. In 2020 they had a resurgence with their older songs No More Perfume on You (2011) and Crazy (2012) for the viral lyrics and crazy beats. They also celebrated their tenth anniversary.

Here are my favorite songs:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here's an hilarious video of them with an italian YouTuber who lives in Korea (it has English subs)

External Content youtu.be

• Teen top has an interesting discography I love how most of their title tracks are at a fast tempo. This would be my top 5 I their songs.

5.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT4LzAWcmds

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!