Appreciation Thread For Groups That No One Talks About Part 4

• Fourth Group: Rainbow

Debuted: November 14, 2009 Disbanded November 12, 2016

Members: Woori, Seungah, Jaekyung, No Eul, Yoonhye, Jisook, and Hyunyoung.

Fandom: Rain - nous

Songs: Gossip Girl, Not Your Girl, A, Mach, To Me, Sweet Dream, A Jap ver, Mach, Hoi Hoi ( Rainbow Pixie), Candy Girls, Tell me Tell me, Sunshine, Cha cha ( Rainbow Blaxx), Black Swan, Whoo, and Aurora.

A and Tell Me were Rainbow Semi hit songs. Their first sub unit debuted in 2012 called Rainbow Pixie. The song is called Hoi Hoi. Then 2014 they released their second subunit Rainbow Blaxx, the song is called cha cha. The mv and song drew controversy for being too sexual. In 2019 Rainbow celebrated their tenth anniversary and released the self produced track called Over the Rainbow on November 14.

Here are my favorite songs from them:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!