Which two crews do you think may get eliminated tomorrow on swf? (+YGX battle confirmed)

• At this pooint looking at how they have done in last 2 rounds and looking at judge's reaction and views..

I feel like prowdmon and lachica are in a dangerous spot..

YGX are also in danger and their survival really depends on who they are competing against.. the reason they were shown in teaser probably means that they won the battle I am assuming..

the team they were battling with is still not disclosed.

It cant be cocoa and butter cause no team can defeat them in battle I believe as a whole.. Hook and Holybang seem to be safe as well

kinda sad for the 6th team who wont even get a chance to battle for survival..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I heard rumors that

• I feel the same since LIPj said theywere preparing for battle and mentioned a but

yeah its probably lachica..

coca looked too calm and I dont believe ygx can defeat coca

Regardless it's gonna be interesting. The WANT Vs Lachica battle was like the most exciting thing for me so far.

I don't know if this upcoming battle can top that

• Regardless it's gonna be interesting. The WANT Vs Lachica battle was like the most exciting thing for me so far.

I don't know if this upcoming battle can top that

true..

wayb vs coca was too predictable and not much fun since coca just crushed them too bad..

But Want vs Lachica was real fun.. also how they had 7 total rounds planned which all ended up happening and how it was so close 3-4

Looking at hyojin i was getting emotional.. also emma and gabee hugging..

lets see how the upcoming battle goes.. since ygx is there we can anticipate some tough battles..

Also even though I hate to see it and how coca are so pressured.. I really wanna see them do battles cause they just do it so well lol what a feast to my eyes

• some people are speculating that prowdmon is eliminated and ygx is gonna battle with lachica.

At first, I thought lachica was eliminated and the dance battle was gonna be between YGX and prowdmon but knetz in the comment section are saying it's more likely that it's prowdmon, they had the least likes and YGX was probably #5 since they won the Jessi mission so they aren't last.

• i just hope its not ygx or prowdmon but i alr know im losing at least one of the two :(

i dont think ygx can win their battles.

there's no one who can judge breaking among the judges, and the judges seem to prefer showy moves over skill almost all of the time. on top of that they keep going "ygx is so cliche" every time, despite every other group also sticking to their colors except prowdmon. idk what they're expecting from a hiphop-trendy team but i dont think theyre gonna get it.

i alr know that leejung will win her battle, but im scared for jihyo and yeojin.

i have a feeling that issak is going to be a dark horse tho.

in the end i think the other crew will win tho. ygx has had a good run though. they've won 3 missions. they've really cemented themselves as a top dance crew. its not that they cant battle since the first mission they won was the underdog battle thing.

i just hope that prowdmon moves to the next round but i alr know they wont

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• YGX are also in danger and their survival really depends on who they are competing against.. the reason they were shown in teaser probably means that they won the battle I am assuming..

the team they were battling with is still not disclosed.

ygx won the first round which was also based on battles (pointing out the under dog)

if it's ygx vs cnb i think it could go either way tbh

leejung beat vicky in the underdog match, and zsun beat yell (i still think yell should've won but lol)

its true that ygx would be disadvantaged against cnb or prowdmon but there's really no way to tell how things will tide over since both teams have strong members.

i think the want and wayb battles were obvious in the sense of who was going to win. i thought want would win only because mnet was doing chaeyeons growth story, but ygx's battle is really going to be interesting since the remaining teams (except hook which has a lot of aiki's students in it) are all extremely strong and have at least 2-3 members who really stand out.

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• they did but they also mostly chose weak opponents expect yell and lee jung choosing bicky on second

Want's weakness was chaeyeon tbh others were all pretty okay and emma and hyojin were monsters

But then again coca did way better in their survival battle as comapred to the no respect mission so one cannot truly base on that either..

I do think ygx won otherwise mnet wont reveal that they were in battle.. I think they defeated lachica maybe.. coca looked pretty chill in preview but yeah as you said anything can happen.. the battle is also not just a skill game but also a mental game.. if you are not in a good conditon mentally you can really screw up and that can happen to any group as well .. ygx members looked emotional I am pretty sure its going to be a very emotional battle again like want vs lachica..

I kinda feel sad but again the finals are near the corner so I have prepared myself for two teams going... at this point I dont even have a fav team left lol they all seem to deserve everything

• here what I was saying but who knows?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!