No one does beautiful vocal ballads better than EXO

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Am I gonna get banned for spamming speaking the truth

A10C3FCC-1C94-450E-9AD2-B2DA617D45C6.jpeg

• Tic_tac_toe

Changed the title of the thread from “No one does beautiful vocal ballads than EXO” to “No one does beautiful vocal ballads better than EXO”.
  • The flavor they add is impeccable. Each of them have distinctive voices and they sound heavenly together.

And their disco is amazing

They have heartwrenching, powerful ballads

External Content www.youtube.com

Chill ballads

Dreamy, haunting ballads

Soft, cozy ballads

Ethereal ballads

• i usually am not a big fan of ballads but exo's are sooo good

• Agree, but SNSD's ballads are also legendary & really something else too!

They helped me thru so many hard times. 🤧

• This was not an invitation to share your favs music. But sure good for you lol.

• i usually am not a big fan of ballads but exo's are sooo good

When rookies did this well. The bar was already too high

• This was not an invitation to share your favs music. But sure good for you lol.

But you put "No one does beautiful vocal ballads better than EXO" in your title, so you're kind of asking someone to challenge you, aren't you? 🙄

TVXQ also up there too.

• But you put "No one does beautiful vocal ballads better than EXO" in your title, so you're kind of asking someone to challenge you, aren't you? 🙄

TVXQ also up there too.

No it’s not. It’s very obvious it’s not.

You can keep posting. It’s a free world. But I just wanted to let you know I do not care. And if you keep posting I’ll just click the block button so i don’t have to see it.

• No it’s not. It’s very obvious it’s not.

You can keep posting. It’s a free world. But I just wanted to let you know I do not care. And if you keep posting I’ll just click the block button so i don’t have to see it.

Okay well no one cares besides you miss/mr. prickly. Jeeez was just trying to have a nice discussion & EXO-L had to go off on me. Have a nice day asshole XPpasted-from-clipboard.png

• YES

Tender and sweet

External Content open.spotify.com

Wave your hands in the air because they betta sing

Quiet and gorgeous

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!