If Hanbin(I-Land)is successful with Tempest.

• Yuehua might recruit more vietnamese trainees if Tempest achieve success. I really hope so for Vietnam's sake, because big companies still are reluctant for somebody outside of East Asia. Vietnam already debuted their first vietnamese Kpop idol, but she's in a super nugu company. So despite Yuehua questionable reputations, it's better to go for a resourcesful company than a broke one.

tempest.jpg

• Yuehua might recruit more vietnamese trainees if Tempest achieve success. I really hope so for Vietnam's sake, because big companies still are reluctant for somebody outside of East Asia. Vietnam already debuted their first vietnamese Kpop idol, but she's in a super nugu company. So despite Yuehua questionable reputations, it's better to go for a resourcesful company than a broke one.

tempest.jpg

Yuehua is a company that will always hit big in China so they don't have anything to lose by getting a vietnamese kpop member so I agree. You can probably put Daylight too for Yuehua groups because they may be the sister group to Tempest.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!