Honest thoughts about CL

• I don't like her recent music but I think she is a very talented person. I liked this unreleased single of hers.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've said it before but I think she's from an older era of kpop through and through and her direction isn't really what kpop fans are into. Her in your face image doesn't really suit current kpop. On the flip side she has little to no pull outside kpop so she's stuck between a rock and a hard place. Her part comments about women earned her no favours either

She deserves better than her recent music

Isn't she essentially her own boss now? She decides her music style and maybe writes ssong or at the very least she has the final say on what she releases. If people don't like it then you can't say she deserves better, that is her own choice and her own idea of good music, basically that is her current best.

• I think when she was part of 2ne1 she had a big company behind her and it showed. But her music now is her own style so i think it's good she gets her own choice. It's not like 2ne1 music which is more poppy catchy but I like some of it. I am not into her otp outfits so i choose to just listen ot her music

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!