Not only Bvlgari but all brands working with Lisa

• yeah vivo complained, vogue complained, pretty much everyone who worked with lisa complained about how yg was limiting her

i dont want bp to disband just yet but i dont want this for lisa either

Honestly I was against BP disbanding but with how the girls are mistreated I just want more music from them either solo or as a group and in YG dont see it happening.

Just sad the group could disband with such little songs. Such a legendary group basically wasted.

• It is always Lisa and never the other girls. I got called paranoid for saying YG is trying to stop Lisa being the most popular member but it's true.

She broke records despite YGs efforts so it is a pointless quest, but why would anyone try and do that to their own artist anyway?

Your such a fucking snake what has YG done for the others? They could have attended Paris for the last few years yet really didnt.

You keep trying to make it Lisa vs the others when all of them are treated like shit.

• I don’t like using the word racism lightly. But it really seems like she is the only member that constantly has curve balls thrown at her. Yg never gives her fans a second to celebrate her achievements.

I mean you say this but Jennie was getting massive amount of hate yet YG said nothing.

Lisa has attended paris fashion week in the past also./

• Well instead of celebrating, you all rant all over the internet since the day she touched down in France.

It's not like we don't know Celine's not participating in PFW.

Even if she goes to Bulgari ( which is more of a sideshow), ya all are still gonna complaint how come the others got major appearances and Lisa didn't.

lol, you act like all yg's actions are justified ,

Bvlgari is not even a unique case, it's all the brands that work with lisa, they are treated like shit
    when you cross the line, you must get a lesson

" Failure has had no place in her career ” - Forbes

• "Our great ambassador @lalalalisa_m is in Europe. Unfortunately due to Covid, her Agency prefers her not participating in events or shows. That's also the reason why insofar we could not shoot her together with @zendaya, @lilyaldridge, and @vittoria for the @bulgari Brand Campaign 2021/22 and that we could not run a major event yet together. But YES we will do it very soon as we are great friends and are striving to really activate the collaboration at 360 degrees. I hope it answers @lalalalisa_m fans so many inquiries and questions I receive."

It could be also be interpreted as lilies bugging him on social media, it's a more media savvy reply than Lisa went to France with another brands invite.

And yes, both companies may genuinely have beef over the colab be it the terms or appearance charges etc who knows.

Maybe Lisa chose Nice over Milan cos her mom can't enter Italy without quarantine.

We don't know what transpired and what Lisa is working on right now (instead of all the hints being put out, everyone seems to be bent on raging instead)

And yes, you can say we're not raging about the brands but it IS negative publicity thats the Lisa brand comes with baggage.

And also yes, we can all agree that YG suck balls.

• lol, you act like all yg's actions are justified ,

Bvlgari is not even a unique case, it's all the brands that work with lisa, they are treated like shit
    when you cross the line, you must get a lesson

Again, YG sucks but that comes with the territory when stanning a YG group.

But until Lisa's contract ends, YG is her agency. Lesson to YG is also lesson to Lisa.

Edited once, last by Sotroof: spelling error ().

• It could be also be interpreted as lilies bugging him on social media, it's a more media savvy reply than Lisa went to France with another brands invite.

Maybe Lisa chose Nice over Milan cos her mom can't enter Italy without quarantine.

It could be also be interpreted as he saw all the members at the event and roaming all over Paris but only lisa was restricted, so he is angry after Yg gives him a shitty excuse.

Lisa hasn't seen her fans face to face for over 2 years and do you think making an appearance for a few hours would bother her ?

she will have time to be with her mother , we don't ask her to stay there for a whole day

by the way, it's Lisa we're talking about ... she never misses an opportunity to meet her fans

• 1) He's a CEO not some teenage kpop fanboy.

2) She's also never seen her mom face to face for 2 years. I'm sorry but if I were her, I'll prioritize mom too.

3) Of course she would love to meet her fans, she had like a gazillion fan meets but we still complained why 10 fan meets and no music show.

• 1) He's a CEO not some teenage kpop fanboy.

2) She's also never seen her mom face to face for 2 years. I'm sorry but if I were her, I'll prioritize mom too.

3) Of course she would love to meet her fans, she had like a gazillion fan meets but we still complained why 10 fan meets and no music show.

1) An angry CEO who uses his personal account to expose how unprofessional YG is

2) We all know about this and I'm sorry but you are not her and a few hours is not the end of the world

3) let's not talk about kblink, that's another story ( it's not the subject of my thread )

• 1) An angry CEO who uses his personal account (not the company's account) to expose how unprofessional YG is

2) We all know about this and I'm sorry but you are not her and a few hours is not the end of the world

3) let's not talk about kblink, that's another story

1) No business person will use his personal account to "expose" something unless its for personal or company's gain.

2) You're also not her.

• 1) An angry CEO who uses his personal account (not the company's account) to expose how unprofessional YG is

3) let's not talk about kblink, that's another story

That poster is one of the many OT3 fans on here, I wouldn't waste your time.

• I hope we can get updated about her stay in Nice, it does seem she is working on something there maybe related to Celine (hopefully) beside spending time with her mom.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!