Have you ever heard of EKKO Music Rights? The group of music producers working for HYBE, SM, JYP, and Kakao!

• go to their site and take a look

there should be no more this or that beef

they are working with everyone

they are everywhere lol

no more fighting kids...

EKKO is powered by Culture Technology Group Asia (CTGA Co Ltd), sister company of SM Entertainment.

"EKKO is the result of a long-standing idea from Korean leading music business executive Lee Soo Man who is also the Founder and Chairman of successful music entertainment firm, SM Entertainment Co."

Their headquarter is located in Seoul (South Korea) and they also have offices in Stockholm (Sweden) and Los Angeles (USA) and Japan.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

their website:

EKKO Music Rights (Powered by CTGA) – Let your music EKKO in eternity!

and here are photos from nes section which has info about releases:

1e.jpg2e.jpg

3e.jpg

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That's why it's hilarious how kpop fans were screaming SM/NCT Dream "plagiarised" from Hybe because they listed their producers in credit for a demo song they bought. These companies are not the enemies fans want them to be.

It may sound funny, but I don't see the album Chapter: TXT Star here (Blue Orange). They would be so kind to pass me the link. as a recommendation I tell you never to defend kpop companies just to feed your egos.

• Me watching this "RICKY MARTIN?!" :wow:

extended showreel which was released earlier in march 21 even has BTS - We Are Bulletproof : Eternal

• It may sound funny, but I don't see the album Chapter: TXT Star here (Blue Orange). They would be so kind to pass me the link. as a recommendation I tell you never to defend kpop companies just to feed your egos.

Moonshine worked on Blue Orangeade and Countdown and they're park of this organization.

• It may sound funny, but I don't see the album Chapter: TXT Star here (Blue Orange). They would be so kind to pass me the link. as a recommendation I tell you never to defend kpop companies just to feed your egos.

The TXT album and song you imply sounds nothing like 3,2,1. Please pinpoint one part that sounds remotely similar smh. The only thing that made people even put them together is because they have the same producers list. Adding credits for producers not from their company=/= plagiarism. Besides the fact it's a bought demo, the person they initially credited from the start also worked with the hybe producers in the song you think is the original. How you come up with plagiarism claims from that is beyond hilarious.

lt64IYu.gif

• That's why it's hilarious how kpop fans were screaming SM/NCT Dream "plagiarised" from Hybe because they listed their producers in credit for a demo song they bought. These companies are not the enemies fans want them to be.

I agree. In my opinion that plagiarism was a big nonsense.

:eyes:

This thread is interesting though. I bet some of the fans who talking bad about other groups would ignore this if they see it.

• So presumably Moonshine and co worked on this demo with the hybe producers. It was used on that txt song that allegedly sounds similar to Countdown and then it was used again in Countdown but the hybe producers were only added later on and this is somehow plagiarism? NCT Dream got dragged and mocked for THIS? :pepeshut:

• So presumably Moonshine and co worked on this demo with the hybe producers. It was used on that txt song that allegedly sounds similar to Countdown and then it was used again in Countdown but the hybe producers were only added later on and this is somehow plagiarism? NCT Dream got dragged and mocked for THIS? :pepeshut:

Reminds me of when the band Creedence Clearwater Revival tried to sue their former lead singer for a song he wrote for his solo career. They claimed he plagiarized one of their songs... that he wrote. 2x

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!