Review) My Thoughts on Woodz - EQUAL

• What album I should review next 4

1. Dreamcatcher - Summer Holiday (1) 25%
    2. Kang Daniel - Yellow (2) 50%
    3. Fromis_9 - Fun Factory (0) 0%
    4. Oneus - Devil (1) 25%
    5. CLC - No.1 (0) 0%
    6. VERIVERY - Face You (1) 25%

Hi I'm back once a again to do a half-baked review , today I'm gotta review the Woodz first mini album EQUAL :pepeflushed:

Just like last time the what album i should review next is a tied again , so what why I'm not reviewing Monsta X One of a Kind

also once a again , you have two votes and actually vote for two this time   :pepelove1:

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• Love Me Harder - a vibe

NOID - a groovy vibe

Waikiki feat Colde - It's ok , I wasn't feeling it at all

Buck feat Punchnello - it's a bop , ngl PUNCHNELLO carried

memories - it's ok but the vocals tho :pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

• Hi I'm back once a again to do a half-baked review , today I'm gotta review the Woodz first mini album EQUAL :pepeflushed:

Just like last time the what album i should review next is a tied again , so what why I'm not reviewing Monsta X One of a Kind

also once a again , you have two votes and actually vote for two this time   :pepelove1:

Do Yellow, Daniel really showed up musically on that album compared to Cyan and Color on Me.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Imagine having Noid, Buck, Lift Up, Accident, and Love Me Harder on your first mini album....ugh so fucking talented!

Exactly :yesr: although this take might be weird or off but I think that Lift Up and Accident are to good to the first track on the album tho and due to this I felt like the other tracks felt flat in comparison to those two

also I felt that I gotta be more harsh on his later release due to how solid this album is :pepepizza:

• Exactly :yesr: although this take might be weird or off but I think that Lift Up and Accident are to good to the first track on the album tho and due to this I felt like the other tracks felt flat in comparison to those two

also I felt that I gotta be more harsh on his later release due to how solid this album is :pepepizza:

Same, his single was damn good though, especially Rebound...the sex vibes, GIRL.........

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Listen to that alone, it makes you feel things.

it' was quite nice , but I don't really see the sex vibes tho maybe the sex vibes that I want is different

this is one of my favorite sex vibes song :shyy: ( It's not really a sex vibe , but more a femdom vibe than anything )

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it' was quite nice , but I don't really see the sex vibes tho maybe the sex vibes that I want is different

this is one of my favorite sex vibes song :shyy: ( It's not really a sex vibe , but more a femdom vibe than anything )

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't feel sex vibes from this, she's giving serious bad bitch though.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Periodddd I love WOODZ! Out of you options on the poll, def check out Kang Daniel’s Yellow. But I’d really love to see your thoughts on either of these albums from former GOT7 members:

External Content youtu.be

• Periodddd I love WOODZ! Out of you options on the poll, def check out Kang Daniel’s Yellow. But I’d really love to see your thoughts on either of these albums from former GOT7 members:

is this r/b :melon_think: because I might have mixed feelings about it

Moved the thread from forum K-POP to forum Reviews.

Moved the thread from forum Reviews to forum K-POP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!