So I bought Vichy sunscreen but

• I got this one, Idk why I bought this, but it smelled good and was for oily skin. I thought it would be good, but I think it gave me an allergy. When I put it on, my cheeks and forehead went red and kinda hot, then I washed it away. Is it normal reaction if You've used it? Or it shouldn't have happened? Any ideas✊💚💚💚

IMG_20210131_215253.jpg

• That's not normal. Don't continue use. You could have an allergy/sensitivity to an ingredient. Prolonged use will make it worse. Return it if you can.

I like to check out CosDNA before I buy skincare. It's also good to keep track of products that give you a reaction and see if there are any common ingredients that may have been the culprit. Fragrance can also contain many different ingredients that aren't specified, so it's always best to get fragrance free if you can.

http://cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_cbf6195355.html

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• That's not normal. Don't continue use. You could have an allergy/sensitivity to an ingredient. Prolonged use will make it worse. Return it if you can.

I like to check out CosDNA before I buy skincare. It's also good to keep track of products that give you a reaction and see if there are any common ingredients that may have been the culprit. Fragrance can also contain many different ingredients that aren't specified, so it's always best to get fragrance free if you can.

http://cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_cbf6195355.html

Thank you so much, I didn't know that. I knew it was better to buy without fragrance but it smelled good so I tried lol

I can't return but I'll sell it somehow, maybe someone will use better than me

I'll definitely check that website, thx so much

• Yeah, IMO it's the hardest thing to find a sunscreen that works for you.

The one I use has fragrance (it's the only skincare I use with fragrance), but it doesn't bother me. It's the only one that's never messed with my foundation. I also use a separate SPF stick that's made specifically for the eye area, because every other sunscreen burns my eyes.

I would suggest trying out Korean brands too, they've got a lot of options for oily skin and they aren't too expensive.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Yeah, i'm actually using a korean spf, it's also very affordable. But i don't know if the one i'm using would be good for op, i think she mentioned oily skin. It makes my eyes watery a bit and sometimes causes small pimples, but it's still better then all the others i've tried.

I have to go on a mission again to find the 'perfect' one, but i'm always scared of how my skin will react.

The best for op would be to try to get some samples. Where i live they would usually give some to you at pharmacy if you ask.

Which one do you use? I'll just check

They gave samples for cosmetics but not sure about creams, gel, lotion etc stuff like this but thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!