Yuna's being wasted

• Karina was put with tarmin in predebut , put in a cf with Kai with no recognition or whatsoever at that time and you think she’s equal to Wonyoung and Yuna when it comes to push.

and what's your point ? it's not like Yuna didn't appear in SKZ show predebut to get some hype around her

or how Wonyoung participated in a whole survival show before debuting to get some hype

but it become a big thing just because karina had some pre-debut activities too '-'

hmmmm.... every idols get pre-debut activities before debuting it don't mean they get the same amount of popularity and hype around their visual like Karina

Also her mediaplay in Korea is heavy , don’t you know what mediaplay is , look at Seolhyun ,Suzy stars have used this technique one way or the other . SM is using that technique for her, you can get popular off mediaplay , when people start seeing your news constantly published on a main board , people will think oh that person must be popular, she always has comments on her article asking “what she’s popular for?” that makes her receive individual news different from Aespa members.

LMAOOOO this is the dumbest argument i've ever seen

the past few months the only article about karina was about Aespa getting cf , are you also mad now that aespa get cf deal and gets article about it '-'

in this case then Off record yoo mediaplay wonyoung when they made article about Izone

and JYP too mediaplay Yuna when news makes articles about Itzy

Koreans don’t prefer her visual to Wonyoung or Yuna , there are numerous times where articles have been deleted because there were bad reactions from people who don’t think she deserves to be on top ranks of beauty , this has never happened to Wonyoung or Yuna , when Yuna was hot in her debut era, people were putting her alongside Irene ( the prettiest female idol according to Koreans) in class of beauty and no one bats an eye,Wonyoung too hardly has negative reactions. Yes they are people who like Karina’s visual but she has a lot of people who dislike it because she’s something called a “snake beauty” which is like one of the least favourite type of face for Koreans from what I heard

yeah that's the reason why she topped brand reputation 2 times in a row

and she appear in every poll about netizens favorite visual these days

and that the comments with the most reactions on koreans forums are the one praising her beauty

you need to stop trying to build a whole new fake narrative

we get it you're trigger to see that people like and praise Karina beauty, move on

Theqoo, some of her articles are a hot mess because some people don’t think she’s that pretty for the hype given to her., You can check it out yourself.

LMAOOO you're so delusional '-'

the post on theqoo etc.... criticizing her beauty are never a hot topic and barely get a lot of view or comment

in comparison to the one praising her

so you can stop lying

• Very unnecessary to involve Karina especially since she's a lot prettier than Yuna. Create a thread about Yuna and her beauty stop involving other idols. Karina really is the main character

• Not a big fan of itzy but I watch Yuna’s fancam time to time because I think she’s incredibly gorgeous , probably the prettiest female idol to me. She’s the only female idol I save her pics .

Some of her pictures and gifs I have saved

C34CB9F3-C907-4FFD-8F45-01D62927EA73.jpeg

A08640EC-00D7-4E87-B5E2-C41919AE2EF4.jpeg

0402C270-3B4C-4787-99B6-3FF08EA9FBBC.jpg

1DBC8CE6-5F4B-4667-87B2-EBAAE5372CC0.jpeg

D35AE770-B81C-4CA8-BEF7-F93422A16424.jpg

F9010455-8B5C-422C-9CA0-26ACB58D84AD.jpg

694E00EC-68E1-4537-8E4B-D1E5BA469E79.jpeg

51518863656_b775a560a8_o.gif

I think she will get popular with time, I mean jennie became hot in Korea, 2 years into her career, a lot of other people also had their success later . We just have to wait

• Also if I’m not wrong, her debut visual made the most impact out of all 4th gen idols including Wonyoung that won #1 on the biggest audition show just like the people before her Suzy and tzuyu . Her debut was a really hot topic, her fancam views speak for itself

Fancam views? Karina has not been active a year and majority of her fancams outviewed Yuna's. Brand rep Karina is still in top 5 and she's only 4th gen idol to top number 1 multiple times. Yuna never topped it only Yeji once. No one hypes Yuna visuals but JYP stans . Meanwhile non sm stans hype Karina visuals all the time. Yuna is not the it girl you are trying to make her be. Who's teasers went viral? Let's compare Yuna teasers engagements on Twitter to Karina's since you Midzy wanna be so bold.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yuna 96.3k

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Karina 181.5k

Not even going to bring out next level teasers Karina will always be the main character.

• I’m convinced you can’t read, did I not say debut fancam?

Yuna ‘s debut fancam is the most viewed debut in history of Kpop, it went viral in Korea Yuna had 3 .3 million views on that fancam after 6 months,let that sink in.

It literally rose on different community sites, jyp stans must really be powerful that made her enter Naver top searches . Your hate is blinding you.

Go on instiz , the biggest community site and you will see for yourself who turned community sites over with her looks on debut always trending on Daum main boards for breathing . What can I say since you consider bad publicity as hype

[theqoo] JYP'S MAKNAE IN THE TRENDING TAGS AFTER SHE GOT REVEALED
    She hasn't even been on broadcast for her debut yet and only her pictures in a journalist article is out and it's already trending JYP's b...
    pann-choa.blogspot.com

External Content youtu.be

Also at debut Yuna was the most searched keyword on her debut day, Karina didn’t even see the daylight on Naver searches when she debuted :pepe-peek:

Also wasn’t Karina more In top 20-30 on br in her debut year. Whether you like it or not, Yuna’s debut had the most impact out of all 4th gen idols, just like you hear people say suzy’s debut was a legend so was Yuna. Yuna’s fancam was listed in top 10 fancams that people who aren’t Kpop fans have seen in Korea. She was THAT Girl. Brand reputation is not everything but since that’s your measurements so be it

82F88E20-0D7E-4811-8E3C-C3F525C662BE.jpg

She also trended after her mckunyfo ex n appearance .

• The fact you keep iterating debut year aka 2019 means you already lost. Karina is relevant now and let's pretend there wasn't a massive hate train against aespa more specifically Karina.

Where was Yuna September brand rep? Oh the 50s not even top 40s. Where was Karina? Sitting pretty in the Top 5.

Your faves surely peaked at debut from Dalla Dalla to Yuna's relevancy.

Can't be 4th gen it girl getting less engagements than least popular member Giselle.

Every time we get to talking numbers Midzy bring up 2019 debut year like can you bring me something current? Like Yuna 57th placing in BR? And No I am not a My I solo stan Karina and Jennie the real it girls.

• Pls, the op said Yuna is wasted which means she’s not being used up to her abilities , I just said her debut is classified as the most impactful in 4th generation and you got mad , I didn’t lie the facts are brightly open to see she was legendary enough for that and if jyp had leveraged on it with solo promotions she will much higher , trying so hard to put Karina in the equation when I didn’t mention her at all rather than saying Yuna’s debut was like Suzy ‘s debut for 2nd generation and you cried

• because JYP decided to do something with her nose, seems like they cut off a bit of the tip to make it "balanced" but she was prettier without the PS,

they also did something with ryujin's eyelids

JYP is shit

• Yuna is so pretty she got that actress vibe. She's a total package

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!