I love kim dayeon, but this is too much!!!

• Mnet favouritism is really obvious. I mean, okay you want to favor a few member but didn't this quite too much! Like, the episode today revolve around dayeon. Shoot team doing nothing but visiting her mom. Like, dayeon's mom is lovely and I'm not hating on her but didn't it really weird to bring the contestant mom on the show with no context, I mean her mom not even celebrity. Why? Out of sudden.

It is quite surprise me how dayeon ranking up to k1 and second in overall out of sudden. I think that's the power of screentime and mnet trying to control that. She deserves it but there's other girls there who having lack of screentime. They have only 24 people now and it should not happen anymore.

They cannot rigged the voting system, so they play tricks like this. Cai bing unfortunately out from top 18 thanks to the evil editing. Suddenly I think even Yujin have no safe spot anymore because her ranking keep decrease every episode.This is really bad even compared to produce series. I have no words what they will do next. Who is the victim next that they target and who will be their another favorite that they will shove to everyone.

• this moment lol

it looked like "why are you filming her not me" xD

camo.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I find it so hard to support her. I know she is talented and all but, I just ..... can't

I mean she probably make it into the final group so I can't hate on her

I like dayeon but this is disaster, mnet being too obvious will make people hate her.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!