As much I love KPop, but

• Oh boy, when you start to watch an art-compilation on Youtube and 80% is just people drawing Felix or Bang Chan or Jimin, thats too much. I came for the artwork in the thumbnail and expected a lot of random beautiful art but all I see in almost every art-video is people just drawing the same 3-4 KPop-idols over and over.

Jesus, where are all the people gone who draw fictional humans or their best friends? Where are all the people who draw their pets or cartoon-figures ? Where are all the people gone who draw flowers or do abstract arts?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Jesus, where are all the people gone who draw fictional humans or their best friends? Where are all the people who draw their pets or cartoon-figures ? Where are all the people gone who draw flowers or do abstract arts?

They still exist, they've just been overshadowed by recent art trends.

• its just the trends. Though i would like to believe that the art that they are making are really because they are fans, rather than just for the extra fame.

"무중력으로 다시 수면으로 떠오를 때, 나는 다른 사람이되는 상상을한다" - 쿠사나기 모토코 (1995)

• Oh boy, when you start to watch an art-compilation on Youtube and 80% is just people drawing Felix or Bang Chan or Jimin, thats too much. I came for the artwork in the thumbnail and expected a lot of random beautiful art but all I see in almost every art-video is people just drawing the same 3-4 KPop-idols over and over.

Jesus, where are all the people gone who draw fictional humans or their best friends? Where are all the people who draw their pets or cartoon-figures ? Where are all the people gone who draw flowers or do abstract arts?

Yeah...I liked the more spontaneous ones but I guess these give more views and publicity.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!