• I saw this on Twitter and I want to know where does this came from? Loving the vibe so much

:pepelove1:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it's the Apollo like Ves said.

They had a concert there :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• BTS was at the Apollo with Coldplay but didn't take part in their set later. Perhaps what they filmed was for their upcoming M/V? :/

Schedules may also not have matched up for them to take part in the stage later that evening. I'm still glad they were able to get together though. Not sure it was for anything other than them wanting to jam together, but it could be!

• Schedules may also not have matched up for them to take part in the stage later that evening. I'm still glad they were able to get together though. Not sure it was for anything other than them wanting to jam together, but it could be!

You may be right, but again, it seems like too much of a coincidence to me. I mean, have BTS go all the way to the Apollo just to jam? Also, even in the doc, they were dressed in comfortable clothing while working on the song, in this, they were dressed up. Also, later in Coldplay's actual set, they had video of BTS in the same outfits on the big screen. I could be wrong, but I think we will see this footage in the m/v.

• You may be right, but again, it seems like too much of a coincidence to me. I mean, have BTS go all the way to the Apollo just to jam? Also, even in the doc, they were dressed in comfortable clothing while working on the song, in this, they were dressed up. Also, later in Coldplay's actual set, they had video of BTS in the same outfits on the big screen. I could be wrong, but I think we will see this footage in the m/v.

You are right, it’s logical. I hope the MV is a laidback jamming video like the snippets. That would be great too

You guys remember BTS always dropping clues but no one gets it until it’s too late? I saw this yesterday and want to share. Feels like it’s related to this thread lol

A6382417-3AE1-422D-BAD3-D5F776CAAD8F.jpeg

• You may be right, but again, it seems like too much of a coincidence to me. I mean, have BTS go all the way to the Apollo just to jam? Also, even in the doc, they were dressed in comfortable clothing while working on the song, in this, they were dressed up. Also, later in Coldplay's actual set, they had video of BTS in the same outfits on the big screen. I could be wrong, but I think we will see this footage in the m/v.

I'd have nothing against that, I'm just cognizant that they had really busy schedules and it might be cause they had no time to change. Then again, there was speculation (some by me, lol) that they were filming the MV there in NY and that was half the reason they admitted to being really busy. I've been loving seeing the interaction between these two bands. To me, this is part of what makes a collab so good - when you can tell both parties want to work together.

• I'd have nothing against that, I'm just cognizant that they had really busy schedules and it might be cause they had no time to change. Then again, there was speculation (some by me, lol) that they were filming the MV there in NY and that was half the reason they admitted to being really busy. I've been loving seeing the interaction between these two bands. To me, this is part of what makes a collab so good - when you can tell both parties want to work together.

I would love that vibe of an MV tho.

Just them having fun on stage, singing along and dancing and just letting it all go.

That's what music is supposed to be about after all.

• You are right, it’s logical. I hope the MV is a laidback jamming video like the snippets. That would be great too

You guys remember BTS always dropping clues but no one gets it until it’s too late? I saw this yesterday and want to share. Feels like it’s related to this thread lol

A6382417-3AE1-422D-BAD3-D5F776CAAD8F.jpeg

Great pic lol. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the m/v is something lowkey, maybe a lot of them just being in a circle singing. But the ending will feature some choreo from BTS I think.

• I'd have nothing against that, I'm just cognizant that they had really busy schedules and it might be cause they had no time to change. Then again, there was speculation (some by me, lol) that they were filming the MV there in NY and that was half the reason they admitted to being really busy. I've been loving seeing the interaction between these two bands. To me, this is part of what makes a collab so good - when you can tell both parties want to work together.

Very true, well said. I agree with you, this collab felt very genuine to me. I know that the west has realized that collabing with kpop can yield some results. But this honestly felt more about music then anything else.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!