What's one song that helps you mellow when sad over lost loved ones?

• I have some go to songs, I'm curious as to what others choose

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I listen to these when I hit those moments of missing people who are no longer here for one reason or another

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• For about two years, my mental health fell very badly.

But this song always gave me some hope to go on another day, and it also helped when my grandma passed away about 7 months ago:

External Content www.youtube.com

work in progress

• Two words-Spring Day

• Two words-Spring Day

Oh this one hurts. I still feel for the families of those 350+ kids, who were lost because of the staff telling them to stay strapped in instead of leaving 😭

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• For about two years, my mental health fell very badly.

But this song always gave me some hope to go on another day, and it also helped when my grandma passed away about 7 months ago:

This and Breakthrough are fantastic for this. 🌟 Headphones on is the Twice song I use most for this though

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• Oh, I listen to this song when people die- it makes me happy with the badass vibe because in theory, I'm going solo without them

Hugs ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ and yes the orchestra remix of it makes me feel powerful and I belt out the lyrics to this massive amount of strings that make it sound like I'm going to battle to Jennie's song. I blamed this remix when my cousin who went through the whole foster care thing with me was killed in 2019

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• i don't really listen to songs when I'm sad ngl, but when i feel kinda unmotivated i listen to that's ok by D.O.

• I have a lot of songs I listen to when I’m feeling bad. They really help me to understand that everything will be okay♡

Breathin: Ariana Grande💕(I listen to this song when I’m having a panic attack. It really reminds me to just breathe, even if I feel like I can’t sometimes♡)

Hope Not: Blackpink💕 (it’s such a comforting song, and calms me down when I’m nervous)

Epiphany: Jin💕(I listen to this song when I need a reminder that I’m the one I should love♡)

• I know! I got through many hard times with BTS, Bigbang and Blackpink

They have so many songs which make people think "oh yes they are a party group" And then we bring out the B-Sides and go no these bishes are kinda depressed 🤣 just like us. Dreamcatcher also fits this category

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• Hugs ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ and yes the orchestra remix of it makes me feel powerful and I belt out the lyrics to this massive amount of strings that make it sound like I'm going to battle to Jennie's song. I blamed this remix when my cousin who went through the whole foster care thing with me was killed in 2019

THIS IS SO EPIC

• i don't really listen to songs when I'm sad ngl, but when i feel kinda unmotivated i listen to that's ok by D.O.

Ohhh you'd like this one too probably

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• Ohhh you'd like this one too probably

omg i love ending scene :omgr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!