Send Starship straight into the Event Horizon and free Wonyoungie and Yujinie.

• I wish i could send the Starship executives on a real "starship" headed straight into the Event Horizon (just search Youtube and you'll know what i mean, but be warned, the results are not for the faint of heart the movie was scary af, even the thumbnails are disturbing).

But the Starshit execs deserve to be sent there for what they did to Izone and what they're still doing to their two Izone members, Wonyoung and Yujin.

First we all know what they did to ruin Izone.

Secondly, they rescheduled Wonyoung's birthday Vlive to the exact same day as Eunbi's birthday Vlive, literally only one hour apart. Like they were deliberately trying to show up Eunbi, the biggest Izone cheerleader and advocate.

Then yesterday they edited a reference to Wizones that Yujin had made in her birthday Vlive, so anyone who didnt catch the original Vlive would never know that Yujin had mentioned us.

What a morally bankrupt company. I hope the company goes financially bankrupt and the two Izone girls are freed up to rejoin their sisters and reform Izone.

• Your reference... It was not boomer enough.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Your reference... It was not boomer enough.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lol are you a big fan of PF? I have never truly understood PF's massive popularity. I mean, i love Comfortably Numb as much as the next bloke but beyond that, i'm kinda indifferent to them.

• lol are you a big fan of PF? I have never truly understood PF's massive popularity. I mean, i love Comfortably Numb as much as the next bloke but beyond that, i'm kinda indifferent to them.

Nah I don't like em. Although I also love Comfortably Numb.

The only band of that era I like is King Crimson.

• TBH it is pretty sh*tty how Starship is trying to distance their girls from IZ*One. Maybe because they want to remove themselves from their part in the Produce scandal or whatever. But reality is that Yujin/Wonyoung are gonna be with them for a very long time. So gotta either accept Starship and all their sh*ttyness or just choose to abandon/forget Yujin and Wonyoung. There's really no other choices.

• like, what is this ??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!