Mnet already gave up on GP999 girl group?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Guys 1st round application ends at 10th October

I can easily compare it to GP 999

auditions period started in early january and ended in mid march

1st episode was broadcasted on august 6

so this I-LAND 2 will probably be spring show, might start in end of february but then it will go through all spring 2022.

+ if they will follow format of I-LAND for boys then it will also have two parts, which will extend time to the debut even more...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There are 99 contestants in gp 999 but in I-LAND there will be around 20 probably.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• There are 99 contestants in gp 999 but in I-LAND there will be around 20 probably.

Yes but that doesn't change an "interest" of potential future Idols... the fact that it's HYBE doubles with MNet so for sure they will get tons of applications,

even MBC got 80000 applications for 'Excitement After School' survival show.

So coaches and producents will need to sit up and review all those audition videos etc. it takes time.

As for I-LAND like I said wasn't it split into two parts? unless I'm mixing things up here.

Also remember that HYBE is really in need of girl groups, they even moved Fromis directly under Pledis to at least have ONE girl group for now. So they need to make sure that talent will be there. I don't think they will have less than 24-26 girls.

Also as far as I remember dorms in I-LAND were big, there was a lot of posibilities to change it to fit more people, we even discussed it on old akp forum.

• Yeah, 20+, that's what around 20 means.

I don't think it will take that much time to pick them or at least I hope so.

sFWYLKc.gif

• Yeah, 20+, that's what around 20 means.

I don't think it will take that much time to pick them or at least I hope so.

they need to film part of the show before broadcasting premiere

also we are already days away from october so it's not that far to february/march

• I've been waiting for a year, don't have patience to wait anymore. :cryingr:

lol but you have GP999 don't really see a difference between this and I-LAND

unless you prefer those small stages with less number of contestants for example 2-3 members doing something together on stage

for me that makes survival show less fun

• lol but you have GP999 don't really see a difference between this and I-LAND

unless you prefer those small stages with less number of contestants for example 2-3 members doing something together on stage

for me that makes survival show less fun

I'm not interested in GP anymore after they eliminated most of my faves. :pepe-sad: My anticipation for I-LAND increased now. :pepe-toilet:

sFWYLKc.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!