Remixes/versions that are better than the original song?

• Can be official/fan made remixes, other language versions or even covers with different arrangements.

Original

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rock Version

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ngl Gogobebe was just alright by Mamamoo's title track standards for me. The rock version though? Turn that up! :pepemusic:

• External Content www.youtube.com

• What are you saying my friend ? Every Mamamoo song is perfect :lover1:

The Virgin Rhythm Ta

External Content www.youtube.com

The Chad Rhythm Ta Remix(Rock Version)

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• I like this mashup better than jealousy

External Content youtu.be

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I mean. The original is great, but I found myself listening to this more.

External Content open.spotify.com

I kinda like this version of HYLT a bit more than the original.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I mean the original is iconic but Reol is one of my all-time favourite artists so I listen to this one way more:

• Personal faves :happyr:

• It not even the best BTS remix that they done:pepepizza:

Doesn't have to be for it to better than the original :)

I also like Run urban mix better

• Doesn't have to be for it to better than the original :)

I also like Run urban mix better

Fair (although the title says remixes versions that are better than the original song)

I always like some of the Japanese version of the their songs more than the original

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• Fair (although the title says remixes versions that are better than the original song)

I always like some of the Japanese version of the their songs more than the original

I meant I need u urban mix oops not Run :pepe-life-support:

• External Content youtu.be

And IDOL MMA 2019 version

Boredom brought me here.

• This remix is just so much better than the original

preferring almost all of mamamoo's 2021 versions tbh

wow i feel like i’m the opposite lol I haven’t listened to the whole album but for the songs that i have listened to (ahh oop, words don’t come easy, don’t be happy, even gogobebe lol) i prefer the originals for them all 😅

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!