How groups are having more streams on MELON than SPOTIFY?

• Ppl out here really exaggerating with the way they talk about 127 and spotify, look at this, even as fan I didn't knew ;( Guess I should make more achievements threads

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nice to see nctzens actually streaming the whole album, maybe the TT is divisive but one thing 127 does right is serve quality albums that fans like

i see people talk about NCT's spotify streams in such tragic terms all the time, meanwhile here i a whole ass fan who is reguarly streaming their music in spotify have absolutely no idea what they are talking about lol.

• ain't SM artists usually like that?

there is that phrase between Koreans: "as expected from SM"

refers to high quality of music production and vocals

even here when Taemin was performing and people didn't know who he is Gummy said "SM" after few lines of song

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

also as for NCT the new Melon system favor mass streaming more than last years reform

External Content www.youtube.com

• i’m surprised ncts spotify streams are so low. if i’m not wrong, the song has been out for nearly a week? right?

but kudos to them. the number is better than 90% of the kpop industry

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!