kpop song that got you interested

• What song made you interested in kpop?

i remember that one day i was going through my tv trying to find something to watch and while going through channels i heard a song and i was like wait that song sounds good and went back to the channel and bro i was so into it i decided to search it up. really really by winner was the song that first sparked interest in me.

• itsymoo

Changed the title of the thread from “kpop songs” to “kpop song that got you interested”.
  • Discovered kpop (except Gangnam Style) :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Interested :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stayed :

• The Song that got me Interested in Kpop

External Content www.youtube.com

The Song the made fall into the Kpop hole forever

• the thumbnail of 2ne1 - I am the best got me interested to listen to the song lmao

And then I decided to check all of their songs out

≡✗◁ ▷✗≡
    66fa15a64885aed678c45ad6df54b7d700031900.gifv 66a300039945c45115fe112b0c4a57157bdaffcf.gifv 75e74b5571a9f69bdd70169aa16408e31a70bd0c.gifv

• The song that got me into IU and thus into Kpop:

But the first Korean song that got my attention was this OST (I come from the K-drama scene):

• tldr version: K/DA - 'POP/STARS' more precisely Soyeon, therefore (G)I-DLE

full(ish) version:

First k-pop song I heard was KARA - 'Wanna'. I thought it was fun and because I was open to try new sounds, I purchased a couple of albums. I liked their first release very much but was quite disappointed to find they changed their so sound so much after Sunghee left. I immediately lost interest in the group and the genre altogether.

Many years later, a friend shows me the opening performance of the League of Legends World Championship: K/DA feat. Soyeon and Miyeon of (G)I-DLE. Never heard of them but I get an instant crush on Soyeon. Love at first sight if you will. This girl looks and moves like an international superstar, and spits fire. Damn, I thought k-pop was cheesy af! No one told me there were such monsters! Therefore I check (G)I-DLE 's music and I like what I hear a lot.

• In 2012 I first listened to this SNSD song

Years after I heard this other song of theirs (when it was premiering back in 2014) and finally feel in love with kpop (and the group as well)

• The queen: Spring Day....

The lyrics, The Metaphors, The book, Movie's reference, the Tribute to the Sewol ferry incident's victims & their family...

In 1 word: Masterpiece..

This one song was enough for me who came to know BTS by their worldwide respected Speech on United Nations to stan BTS...

• External Content www.youtube.com

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• External Content www.youtube.com

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• External Content youtu.be

It was after watching this that i decided to drop everyone for exo and i never regretted it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!