Traffic Light is a bop, hold on!

• External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Very nostalgic tbh, it feels like such a breath of fresh air. I'm glad it's doing well!

And Assignment Song is cute too, the lyrics are so relatable... :S

• Idol song lyrics are pob horrible/cringe, which is prob one of the reasons why Koreans listen to other music.

I feel like if I knew Korean I would barely listen to idol music lol.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's turning into one of the biggest songs of the year to be fair, right now if things keep up probably only behind Rollin and UI so I'm not surprised ifans are starting to take notice of it. It's not the typical boring ballad stuff Korean's usually eat up, it's actually good.

I'm shook. I thought it was going to be another snooze ballad but it's really refreshing?:deadbanana2::deadbanana2: Yeah it's shaping up to be a huge smash, won't be shocked if it ends up on Gallup

• wtf2.gif

2005 called they want their royalties please.

The only reason he has become this popular is because of the singing contest. He coulda put out anything and Korea wouldve gobbled it up. X(

Except they didnt, the song was released half a year after the contest and it spent the first weeks not even entering top 100. It took 1,5 months for it to slowly climb the chart and enter top 20.

And why would koreans care about whatever was trendy in any given year in the western world?

• wtf2.gif

2005 called they want their royalties please.

The only reason he has become this popular is because of the singing contest. He coulda put out anything and Korea wouldve gobbled it up. X(

So? I thought you liked retro in K-pop; the 70s and 80s want their royalties back too.

He's doing it when no one else is. He's not following a trend.

If it was true then the ones that got 1st and 2nd place in the competition would be doing much better. But, unfortunately, he's the only one that managed to break out of nugudom and have success.

K-pop stans false sense of superiority attacks once again.

• I heard it for the first time about a week ago when someone used it in a YouTube video. I honestly thought it was either an older song or a cover of an older song (like they sometimes for OSTs). It's a very different sound than I was expecting when I heard it was doing well.

"Healing" is a term that's kind of being overused at the moment, but that's really what it feels like - a nice healing song.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!