Anybody watches football/soccer?

• Millano

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • PSG really?

I'm recently following Brighton games in FPL

I also like Atalanta Bergamo.

as for teams that I always enjoyed since childhood those two are Manchester United, and Borussia Dortmund.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Football is my fave sport

Man united is my team but since like 2012 I’ve been hugely into Bayern Munich (mainly due to robben at the time).

Also PSG are wank lol. Have that much attacking talent and can’t put on a decent display against bruggge in CL, got outplayed

• Just to see if their new players can op their game.

So far…

:froghype:

Did you see the ManU game today? 😳

• Just to see if their new players can op their game.

So far…

:froghype:

Did you see the ManU game today? 😳

nah I was busy today

but was checking out some of cycling ITT during lunch

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Football is my fave sport

Man united is my team but since like 2012 I’ve been hugely into Bayern Munich (mainly due to robben at the time).

Also PSG are wank lol. Have that much attacking talent and can’t put on a decent display against Young Boys in CL, got outplayed

I’ve seen Bayern a few times - even in the CL. Alway a great team.

ManU is a fan favorite but I’m team Chelsea

:pepe-cut:

• My whole family is fan

They are still sulking over Barca letting Messi go

• I would not say I am a fan but I support the team of the the city I am from :froghype: (my brother and uncle are the true supporters though).

And I watch the national team's matches too usually.

Same here

We just had a weird euro cup as one of our players died on the pitch :pepe-sad:

He’s alive now though :pepelove1:

• I’ve seen Bayern a few times - even in the CL. Alway a great team.

ManU is a fan favorite but I’m team Chelsea

:pepe-cut:

So dam jealous of you watching them. They are an amazing team especially in the last few years. Would’ve also loved to see the Pep Barcelona live or MSN Barca.

Chelsea eh. You guys played great in CL last year, Kante is a cheat code lol. You’re one of the favourites for PL this year too. We have an outside chance, if…… no when….we play shit we still have Ronaldo who could bag us a few crucial goals.

• my father watches premier league where his favourite team plays every weekend so i just watch together with him if im free although i don't rlly know much abt sports, i don't even like playing sports but i guess i understand why its fun to watch lol the adrenaline is real

It really is. It also seems that either you love it or you don’t.

But nothing is better than a great game :txt41:

• So dam jealous of you watching them. They are an amazing team especially in the last few years. Would’ve also loved to see the Pep Barcelona live or MSN Barca.

Chelsea eh. You guys played great in CL last year, Kante is a cheat code lol. You’re one of the favourites for PL this year too. We have an outside chance, if…… no when….we play shit we still have Ronaldo who could bag us a few crucial goals.

I know someone in uefa :pepegrin:

What are you on about - ManU has tonnnnneeessss of great players👀.

I love PL but hate England national team fans :froghype:

• I know someone in uefa :pepegrin:

What are you on about - ManU has tonnnnneeessss of great players👀.

I love PL but hate England national team fans :froghype:

Lucky bastard lol

Dude have you seen us since Alex Ferguson retired? We have some big names play for us and yet we still fail to compete with the title of contenders in England and are nothing in Europe.

In PL our best finishes were distant 2nd and both times mainly because everyone else was going through hard times too. Jose mourinho called us finishing second his greatest achievement implying how shit we actually were and we overachieved.

In Europe were a laughing stock, we regularly get knocked out early in CL like last season. We’re basically a europa level team, not a CL team.

Yeah England national fans are shitheads. Embarrassing what happened during euros. Luckily I’m not an England fan lol (I’m not English).

• Oh I remember that, you are talking about that player from Danemark that suffered a cardiac arrest, aren't you? So scary to see.

Good that he is well now :pepelove1:

Yes

Worst game ever

But after the team received so much love so it’s all good.

• Euro level team = my entire countrys teams.

Well Fergu was legend. Period.

:pepecry:

Where are you from?

• Pakistan but I lived in UK all my life.

So I don't really have a national football team I root for based on country, I just root for who I like. For the last decade it's been Germany mainly because of Bayern players

And before you ask, no I don't care for cricket lol.

• Pakistan but I lived in UK all my life.

So I don't really have a national football team I root for based on country, I just root for who I like. For the last decade it's been Germany mainly because of Bayern players

And before you ask, no I don't care for cricket lol.

Lol I was gonna ask that :pepe-hehe:

Uh did you experience racism when you were growing op in the UK?

• Lol I was gonna ask that :pepe-hehe:

Uh did you experience racism when you were growing op in the UK?

Not really. I grew up in London where there's a lot migrants like us. My school days were very diverse: East Asian, South Asian, black, a few Arabs and the occasional white kid. It wasn't until I got into university where I saw white people out number minorities but still no racism.

The only "racism" I saw was in school where we all regularly used racist slang with other in a friendly way. Eg it was ok for me to say nword to black kids in a non aggressive way and they would call me the pword without any problems.

Where are you from btw

• Not really. I grew up in London where there's a lot migrants like us. My school days were very diverse: East Asian, South Asian, black, a few Arabs and the occasional white kid. It wasn't until I got into university where I saw white people out number minorities but still no racism.

The only "racism" I saw was in school where we all regularly used racist slang with other in a friendly way. Eg it was ok for me to say nword to black kids in a non aggressive way and they would call me the pword without any problems.

Where are you from btw

Well there’s London and then there’s UK :pepe-hehe:

Too bad unis were white - we def need more educated minorities.

If you can call Pakistan a minority :d03:

Across the pond. Denmark

• It should imo

Street dance of china?

:pepe-hype:

Never seen that. I usually like to watch covers I find on youtube or like dance crews in public. That kind of thing.

What's your favorite performances from Street Dance of China?

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Never seen that. I usually like to watch covers I find on youtube or like dance crews in public. That kind of thing.

What's your favorite performances from Street Dance of China?

You can catch it on yt - with english subs

Anything with Lay :lover1:

• My bf watches soccer... A lot... That's why I watch kpop a lot 🙈

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!