GP999: Cai Bing is done (enter Fu Yaning)

• When some random Korean guy explains the situation in calm voice you know shit hit critical mass. Cai Bing's attitude was a big deal to Korean viewers. Although Cai Bing will pass to the next round, they'll make sure she doesn't continue further than this. Remember Korean votes count 50% of the total. She'll have very little supporters left in Korea after this.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• When some random Korean guy explains the situation in calm voice you know shit hit critical mass. Cai Bing's attitude was a big deal to Korean viewers. Although Cai Bing will pass to the next round, they'll make sure she doesn't continue further than this. Remember Korean votes count 50% of the total. She'll have very little supporters left in Korea after this.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well it depends

I like Lord Fuya and don't have a huge opinion on Cai Bing but it looks like intl votes are the only big major ones for her( which makes sense as a c trainee) . I have no clue on japanese voters and c trainees. It depends, as she did change everything after and if MNET shows that it won't be as big of a blow. Problem is, I don't think they will so she's stuck. I do see why she's desperate as she is older, but I'm surprised by knets reactions, there were like 6 posts on her.

It depends on the next episode.

• When some random Korean guy explains the situation in calm voice you know shit hit critical mass.

ok I'm sorry but why is this so funny but accurate of korean youtube news channels dskgjhbsdlkfjbhdfhdghf

~ ω

• ok I'm sorry but why is this so funny but accurate of korean youtube news channels dskgjhbsdlkfjbhdfhdghf

calm Korean voice and youtube channel

:pepe-smug:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!