Why I Don't Like Your Faves

• Their music does not fit my tastes.

Yseki tastes song wise:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• You can't be saying this after telling me BTS are one of your top 5 most listened artists for some years in a row ;(

liar i see my faves right there try harder :blehr:

Mainly for people that get mad when I say I don't like songs like Thunderous, Hot Sauce, whatever that Lisa song was etc.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Broken Me is good. :thumbup:

Yeah, I really like that song lol

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Yeah, I really like that song lol

Yeah! It's song that was based on BM's struggles before he got to a more stable place in his music career, and I think it was an excellent start for his solo-debut. I'm glad to see it resonated with you!

:pepelove1:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Ohh for anyone that says I only like BG or Male Solo stuff here is some female stuff:

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• My faves don't like you either :pepecry::pepecry:

I don't even have a mix tape for them to dislike LOL

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Okay so this is serious :eyes:

I should leave then :peperun:

But why did you tag me then???

I was replying to you haha.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I was replying to you haha.

I was talking about the tag not the quote.

:pepefacepalm:

Just look at the tag below this page and my username. Only 'FACTS'.

• but seriously though is there a single tbz song you like? :pepe-toilet:

I did a quick run through their discography.

This one sounded decent:

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Now I get it :jennie11:

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I did a quick run through their discography.

This one sounded decent:

ooh thats a very quick run-through

XD

well you do you~~ enjoy the songs you like :froghype::pepelove2:

• but seriously though is there a single tbz song you like? :pepe-toilet:

Also, do former members solo stuff count?

I like Hyunjun's stuff lol

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• oooh even I like his solo stuff its really underrated though :peperain:

• Maybe you will like this..maybe not lol

I am obsessed with this song recently

External Content soundcloud.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!