[Unpopular Opinion] 2 Reasons I'm glad '0X1 feat. MODSUN' flopped.

• 1. I hate the feature, sonically.

• MODSUN's voice is poorly mixed and does not mesh well with TXT's vocals at all.
    • The English lyrics are not as poignant as in the original or acoustic remix version.
    • I don't like MODSUN's singing style in this version, he sounds better on his own music.

2. BH and HYBE are paying attention.

As fans, we are consumers first and foremost. The streams for this version are consistently falling even on weekdays, which is highly abnormal for TXT. This is one of the first times a TXT project has been met with visceral dislike, so this is important. Reactions are very important to BH and any other company, because it's showing which business decisions were wise moves. IMO, this was a bad move. Now if BH keeps trying to push this version, then idk what to say.

If any of yall like the remix, that's ok. Just stating my piece and I'm not hating on MODSUN either.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Edited once, last by MassiveKpopFan ().

• MassiveKpopFan

Changed the title of the thread from “[Unpopular Opinion] 3 Reasons I'm glad '0X1 feat. MODSUN' flopped.” to “[Unpopular Opinion] 2 Reasons I'm glad '0X1 feat. MODSUN' flopped.”.
  • You really only needed #1 for this to be valid but decided to kill and bury this remix in your second point

least favorite feature, did not sound good to me and I couldn't understand the hype. dude (no offense) sounded like a hobbyist remixing the song for fun on soundcloud, did not feel like a real feature

• decided to kill and bury this remix in your second point

least favorite feature, did not sound good to me and I couldn't understand the hype. dude (no offense) sounded like a hobbyist remixing the song for fun on soundcloud, did not feel like a real feature

Why are you so funny jfc

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I almost missed the "feat modsun" part and I was about to come and have words with you. 96675-jisung-shocked-gif

No 0X1 slander in this house!!!

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• i didn't even know this version existed and i don't know who the fuck modsun is so i looked him up and just learned that he's currently in a relationship with avril lavigne.

yes i have nothing to contribute to this thread, but maybe some will find this as interesting as i did

:pepe-legs:

• i didn't even know this version existed and i don't know who the fuck modsun is so i looked him up and just learned that he's currently in a relationship with avril lavigne.

yes i have nothing to contribute to this thread, but maybe some will find this as interesting as i did

he has a thing for all things sk8ter bois ig

Hope he and Avril are happy, I loved Let Me Go back in middle school but it seems she and Chad didn't work out.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Honestly i’m surprised there was another “feature, think i saw it yesterday. I consciously decided to not even listen to it or give it a chance after how disappointed i was with the ph-1 and Woodie Gochild (being huge fan of both)

I feel like the song doesn’t really play well to raps and that killed it. Wasn’t sure about the singer (feature), but i just assumed it wouldn’t be better than the original, so wasn’t worth my time.

• Just like you said they didn’t really match each other well, especially how different their vocals are. The song is great without any remix. I just wish bighit would think about the collaboration more, to see if both sides mach each other at all.

The acoustic remix with pH-1 and Woodie Gochild is so damn good, that's the kind of mixing they deserve.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Honestly i’m surprised there was another “feature, think i saw it yesterday. I consciously decided to not even listen to it or give it a chance after how disappointed i was with the ph-1 and Woodie Gochild (being huge fan of both)

I feel like the song doesn’t really play well to raps and that killed it. Wasn’t sure about the singer (feature), but i just assumed it wouldn’t be better than the original, so wasn’t worth my time.

I actually love the acoustic version a ton, but skipping this newer version is for the best IMO

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Remix was aight. Nothing special.

I like that they reuse the emocore mix, but other than that it's a skip for me.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!