Is WARRIOR the best debut ever?

• I've never seen any other group send a message right off the bat quite like this.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• song blocked in my country

:pepestare:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• song blocked in my country

:pepestare:

Lol I guess that's a NO from your country.

• Same :pepestare:

What the actual fuck? It's just a normal kpop video.

Where the hell do yall live at? North Korea?

• North Europe

What does North Europe have against B.A.P.?

• Why am I not surprised it's a TS video that nobody can see :cryingr:

Maybe they bothered to let yall listen on Spotify?

External Content open.spotify.com

Song is iconic

• lol same

I guess TS owes Europe some money.

• i can't view the video either. i think this link works better

External Content www.youtube.com

• Blocked here as well, Eastern Europe.

But this video works:

• i can't view the video either. i think this link works better

Yes this works

• The lyrics seem to be in the same vein as Warrior's Descendant by H.O.T, which is about violence at the hands of bullies in school and criticizing society to make a change.

Edited once, last by 2techs ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!