Check Out NCT 127 new Album [STICKER]

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official youtube links:

Lemonade

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Breakfast

Focus

The Rainy Night

Far

Bring The Noize

Magic Carpet Ride

Road Trip

Dreamer

Promise You

• I should post this here too :

Guys, the album is amazing. Such a worthy successor of Neo Zone. I think the only song I didn't care about was Road Trip. I can't believe I thought Promise You was going to be another Dreams Come True but instead it was Not Alone's sibling.

I'm so happy with this album. Lemonade, Breakfast, Focus, The Rainy Night, Bring The Noize and Promise You in particular were absolutely perfect. But Far, Magic Carpet Ride and Dreamer aren't far behind. Everything was so on point, the vocals, the rap, the emotions and the overall production. Everyone's personality was projected beautifully through the songs and all of their unique and distinct vocal tones were highlighted. Jaehyun in particular had many standout moments and Mark Lee ate the hell out of the whole album. I love these boys :pepelove 1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!