BLACKPINK SINCE JULY 2020!

• I just find it soooo impressive how BP selling power grow and how this selling power isn't just on the group cb, but with the solos too!! Queens!

HYLT single album this one is a scam = 306,900

The Album = 1.414,156

-R- = 544,666

Lalisa (just hanteo numbers) = 736,221

In the spam of 14 months BP and their solos sold 3.002,943 physical albums! To me this is impressive and I'm beyond happy and proud for them!

BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION BP4.gif

Disclaimer: this is an appreciation/achievement ? thread so no bashing, no mentioning others groups and no bashing again kkkkk

Byeeee!

Edit: crediting where i took the numbers from:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was never one to follow selling numbers, but seeing like this it really is impressive. Which mean they'll continue to grow even more in the future! :peperich::froghype:

I also don't follow selling numbers bc it's not like BP releases albums for such "hobby" :peperain: , but i was surprised with such high sales when their hiatus weren't being that long if compared with their hiatus kkkkk

• The way you have faith in their music career :peperain: kkkkkk

Yeah I do eventhough I know I am dumb for having my hopes up for them

They're the only remaining that can keep YG alive, I doubt YG would be dumb enough to not agree with whatever they request when they have to do contract renewal

• Yeah I do eventhough I know I am dumb for having my hopes up for them

They're the only remaining that can keep YG alive, I doubt YG would be dumb enough to not agree with whatever they request when they have to do contract renewal

do you think YGNGG could replace blackpink then? or has blackpink built a loyal fanbase that wont shift to the ngg like blackjacks did with 2ne1?

also am i the only one that feels like yg might orchestrate a scandal for blackpink so that they can contract renewal on his terms more???

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Yeah I do eventhough I know I am dumb for having my hopes up for them

You aren't dumb, the dumb ones are YGE!!

And well... Let's see... I wish they keep releasing songs, but well... Let's wait and see kkk

• do you think YGNGG could replace blackpink then? or has blackpink built a loyal fanbase that wont shift to the ngg like blackjacks did with 2ne1?

also am i the only one that feels like yg might orchestrate a scandal for blackpink so that they can contract renewal on his terms more???

Which blackjacks? ... The ones who hated on the girls??... Kkkkk

But i think the girls have a loyal fandom in YGE, outside YGE idk how many loyalty will stay ..

• do you think YGNGG could replace blackpink then? or has blackpink built a loyal fanbase that wont shift to the ngg like blackjacks did with 2ne1?

2NE1 was basically put on a backburner because of Bom's scandal and lets be honest they barely scrape what Big Bang was bringing for YG back then. It's a totally different situation now when it's BP who is their main bread winner. 2NE1 never had the same fandom power, nor were the members as marketable as BP.

As for the new group, idk, but tbh I think YG has lost their touch. Tbh I don't think they can be 'bigger' than BP and I doubt Blinks would totally switch sides to the new group. Many instances of new groups debuting when their senior is still thriving, resulted into the newer groups having less success than their senior, such as SNSD vs f(x) and Twice vs itzy

So I don't think blinks need to worry, it will take time for the new grouo to even found footing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!