Nicki Minaj is a threat to society #VaccinationSavesLives

• Ever since she tried to take of stance of Trump supporters there's been a lot of people rising in support of her pro-hesitancy towards the vaccine. Someone with Nicki's platform and reach spreading this kind ignorance is beyond irresponsible. So now not only do we have Trump supporters not getting vaccinated but a lot of hesitant POCs who are buying into the conspiracy theory narrative. If the vaccines were meant to kill black people, why are whites the MOST vaccinated? Not to mention, most of corona deaths are from POCs, so Nicki is siding with genocide if she doesn't back down. There's million of impressionable youths who look up to her and knowing how kids are they will be blind to logic and instead pay heed to what their "idols" say, because they think they can do whatever they want. Except in this case their wrong choices will lead to DEATH of others and not just them.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

• anyone getting medical advice and direction from non medical personnel is simply proactively removing themselves from the gene pool.

not necessarily a bad thing

• lol... she is really stupid for posting crap like this

for me all people who are protesting are just :pepe-clown-gear: who are scared of needles

• With her reputation I'm not surprised she would come out with something like that but seriously anti vaxxers are f***wits.

I've had my vaccine with no side effects apart from tiredness, Pfizer is the best and it's the safest and most popular. Some protection is better than none at all and the unvaccinated will find themselves locked out with no freedom.

• With her reputation I'm not surprised she would come out with something like that but seriously anti vaxxers are f***wits.

I've had my vaccine with no side effects apart from tiredness, Pfizer is the best and it's the safest and most popular. Some protection is better than none at all and the unvaccinated will find themselves locked out with no freedom.

She literally said they want to assassinate her. She's gone to the deep end, she think she's JFK or something

• why does she always do controversial things whenever stuff is going on with her husbands rape case?

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• anyone getting medical advice and direction from non medical personnel is simply proactively removing themselves from the gene pool.

not necessarily a bad thing

until theyre taking up hospital beds that could have gone to other people

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• All this over an std

over a guy who doesnt admit to cheating

^^

• until theyre taking up hospital beds that could have gone to other people

time to stop catering to them

we shouldnt cancel per-schedualed medical procedures bc of unvaccinated covid patients

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!