What's happening with April and Hyunjoo?

• Heard she got exposed for lying :whatb:

She also posted this

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• from what i saw :

- the friend who said that April was bully, said in the past that she was not close to hyunjoo they were just staying in touch times to times and she knew that hyunjoo was bully in school turns out she's in fact hyunjoo best friend, and when she was expose she deleted her post about april being bully

and ppl are calling out for lying

and this person was the one who started the whole mess

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

so people are starting to turn their back on Hyunjoo saying that Hyunjoo and her friend set up together this whole fake scandal

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Hyunjoo is even losing subscriber on youtube now

this video is also gaining a lot of view with already 282K view exposing hyunjoo inconstistenses since the start of the story

External Content www.youtube.com

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

• Translated in Papago...

but here it is:

Hello, I'm Lee Hyunjoo.

It's not a happy story for me and for those who listen to me, and it's not something that can be solved right away by telling you now, so I'm trying not to comment as much as possible until the criminal case is over. However, many people are frustrated with the current situation and are sending me words they want to share about the situation, so I'm writing with worries.

First of all, to tell you the current situation, in criminal cases where I, my family, or acquaintances have been sued, I am responding by submitting as much data as I can. Even after I posted my statement, I was sued further, so the number of cases increased.

To briefly explain the progress of the incident,

In the case of his younger brother, he was decided not to be sent to the defamation complaint case, but the complainant objected and the prosecution is proceeding with the complaint.

In the case of Friend 1, he/she was rejected in the case of a defamation complaint, and the complainant objected, but the prosecution finally decided not to send him/her.

Friend 2 has been investigated by the police in a defamation complaint and is waiting for a decision.

I was further sued by DSP for obstruction of business, investigated by the police, and decided not to send it.

April member A is in the police stage after suing me for defamation through law firm B.

April member C is also in the police stage after suing me for defamation through law firm D.

It is true that there are still too many incidents and the cost is quite high. I'm faithfully responding to the survey and as many people support me, I'll be more determined to let you know the good results.

And to tell you a few things that a lot of people have requested,

Regarding the cross-examination, I have never refused a cross-examination, and I have never been asked to conduct a cross-examination in connection with the case of rejection.

In the case of medical records, I'm sorry, but I don't want to disclose them because they're too sensitive and provocative for me to post data publicly. Please understand this part once again, and we have submitted it to the investigative agency, so please wait for the results and we will let you know the results again.

April member's parents' accusation text was not directly related to the complaint of me, my younger brother, or my friend, so I did not submit it to the investigative agency. It is true that I and my family were hurt a lot when I received the text, but looking back, I think the members' parents may have texted what they thought. So I try not to reveal it, and if all the April members ask for it, I'll reveal it, but I'm also worried if that's necessary.

My grandmother was in a very poor condition at the time of the tumbler incident and now she has passed away. At that time, he didn't recognize me well, but when he heard that he couldn't come often because he had to live in the dorm, he gave me a tumbler, which was precious to me and I always carried around.

In the case of a non-prosecution decision against the younger brother, evidence and citation precedents were deleted and disclosed. The lawyer's idea was that if the evidence was released without knowing who the complainant was, it could be disadvantageous to me because I could see the evidence in advance, and to show that DSP's press release was not true, and that evidence and citation precedents could provide other controversies. In addition, the complainant can also check the non-prosecution decision, so if the complainant deems it necessary, he will be able to disclose the full text at any time, and he also considered that the complainant can be identified in the process.

It's been a while, but for me, it's still quite burdensome and difficult to tell you publicly. Nevertheless, thanks to those who care about me, I was able to come this far and I think I will be able to do well in the future. Thank you very much for trusting and supporting us. Time has already passed and autumn has come. I hope the events will be over soon and I can greet you with a happier story.

• She didn't get exposed for anything lol. Because she was keeping quiet, people took that as a sign that what she was saying wasn't true (since we've heard way more from the April members than from her regarding this whole case).

Her post is saying that the case is still being investigated and while she didn't want to talk about it online during that time, she felt she needed to address speculations (since it was getting out of control). She mentioned that DSP as well as two April members have sued her, so she's in the process of attending investigations and preparing for her own lawsuit. She also said that while she doesn't want to post her evidence in public again (her brother shared her suicide hospital records), she has submitted everything to the police and is complying with the investigation fully. She asked people to wait for the police investigation to end before throwing undue and undeserved hate at either side.

The only thing she got into controversy for is using an undisclosed sponsorship on her YouTube channel, but people were taking that as evidence that she's lied about everything in her life lol.

• They are trying to solve this legally and people should let them!

Court of public opinion should have no business here when the real court and investigators are on the case!

• They are trying to solve this legally and people should let them!

Court of public opinion should have no business here when the real court and investigators are on the case!

Exactly. Afaik, these are the only bullying allegations that have actually made it to court and where the alleged victim is 100% okay with investigations happening so let legal proceedings run their course instead of making videos microanalyzing everything.

And people sending hate to Hyunjoo’s 14 year old brother because he started the whole thing, chill tf out.

• hmm wonder if this is true :whatb:

Hyunjoo has responded that she has agreed to cross-examination (edit: she said she has never refused it and that she was never asked to do it in the first place) and that she’s already turned in all evidence to the police but doesn’t want to post it online again because it’s sensitive to her. It’s in this post and she had to write it specifically because these rumors were floating around

knetz aren't really mad about this

they are mostly mad because even when the investigations started Hyunjoo and her brother kept making claim about how April bullied her

and now that knetz took the time and more and more knetz are highlighting the inconsistenties in their story she no longer wants to give explanation like she used to do when the case in her favor and prefer now to let the investigations do the work

i think that's what annoying knetz more the way she's acting depending on the opinion of knetz

• knetz aren't really mad about this

they are mostly mad because even when the investigations started Hyunjoo and her brother kept making claim about how April bullied her

and now that knetz took the time and more and more knetz are highlighting the inconsistenties in their story she no longer wants to give explanation like she used to do when the case in her favor and prefer now to let the investigations do the work

i think that's what annoying knetz more the way she's acting depending on the opinion of knetz

I am starting to question her but it is really stupid to present evidence to the public when there is a legal battle currently going on. Everything she says could be hold against her

• knetz aren't really mad about this

most comments on Naver and Theqoo after this are on her side. It’s only YouTube that’s against her.

Also as a reminder, Hyunjoo herself has never dragged any of the April members herself and even wrote a post asking people to stop hating on them. From her initial post, she has spoken about proceeding through investigations. Her silence is what’s making it easier for people to point fingers at her.

• Exactly. Afaik, these are the only bullying allegations that have actually made it to court and where the alleged victim is 100% okay with investigations happening so let legal proceedings run their course instead of making videos microanalyzing everything.

And people sending hate to Hyunjoo’s 14 year old brother because he started the whole thing, chill tf out.

exactly!

court of public opinion has been wrong over and over again!

Let the investigation finish before reaching out to your fork pitch people.

doesnt make sense! This will only work agaisnt her + court can ask for documents and failure to comply always works against the person!

• I am starting to question her but it is really stupid to present evidence to the public when there is a legal battle currently going on. Everything she says could be hold against her

yeah but people are calling out especially for this

because when the investigation started her and her brother didn't have any problem to upload proof of her suicide attempt even if the they already start to sue

but now that the public opinion is starting to slowly change and are highlighting the inconstitenties in her old comment she no longer want to explain herself

and that's why Knetz are calling out her for

because when the public opinion was with her she didn't have any problem uploding medical record etc.. to prove that April member bullied her

and now that the public opinion is going against her she no longer want to express herself

• No, he uploaded it before they were sued or before the investigations started. It was at the beginning of the revelation. Knetz can be pissed about this but from a legal standpoint it is stupid to post anything related to the lawsuit publicly. That has nothing to do that she doesn’t want to talk about it. It is probably her lawyer that is telling her to be quiet.

Here's How Social Media Can Be Used Against You In Court
    Most of us think of social media platforms as a trumpet for our thoughts. We share our thoughts and oftentimes throw in a few strong opinions on different…
    www.forbes.com

To add more: he posted the evidence on March 2nd (could be first due to time zone differences) and DSP announced that they will take legal actions one day prior. So they did not start investigating or sueing. They only said that they will.

• No, he uploaded it before they were sued or before the investigations started. It was at the beginning of the revelation. Knetz can be pissed about this but from a legal standpoint it is stupid to post anything related to the lawsuit publicly. That has nothing to do that she doesn’t want to talk about it. It is probably her lawyer that is telling her to be quiet.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/a…sed-against-you-in-court/

To add more: he posted the evidence on March 2nd (could be first due to time zone differences) and DSP announced that they will take legal actions one day prior. So they did not start investigating or sueing. They only said that they will.

Plus, her brother could've easily posted the proof without her consent. I remember he posted in the comments of one of his Pann posts and people were asking him to take it down because they didn't know if Hyunjoo gave him her consent, which he did.

From the minute Hyunjoo spoke personally about the issue (via her own Instagram account), she has been nothing but super diplomatic about the issue and has spoken about how she has full intentions to proceed legally instead of speaking herself. She even asked people to forgive her brother for being so emotional and said he was young (which is totally normal tbh). She even posted again telling people to stop hating on the other April members unfairly.

I don't think her brother's actions should be equated with her own and the allegations that she was difficult intentionally don't really make sense because if she was a bad person from the start, then the Uni.T members would not be showing her public support like this.

I just implore people on either side to wait until the court investigations are over. One person's silence through it all shouldn't be taken as admission of guilt (which is what people have been doing in Hyunjoo's case).

• Well, at least Hyunjoo is smart about this to just let the legal process went on and not posting any unnecessary statements.

Not sure about bullying thing if it’s really true or not. It can be like Mina case with a big clash of personality/misunderstandings or it can be a real bullying. We don’t know the real truth so let the drama solves itself and not picking any side.

• Yeah, I admit that I was wrong for just siding with one side and I should have stayed quiet until the investigations are over. Nevertheless I agree with you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!