In honor of Sonamoo official disbandment..

• I listened to their entire discography today and was blown away at how good they were. Some of the best minis I've ever heard.

It had been so long since I listened to them that I forgot they were this high quality.

I just realized how crazy it is that I did this on the same day D.ana announced her departure which was the final nail in Sonamoo coffin.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Liked their style and concept.

Minjae vocals are so nice. High.D impressive range and power.

Euijin, D.ana and Nahyun are great Dancers. Euijin won #1spot on 'the Unit' competition. Noted for being most accomplished dancer.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by 4NIA4 ().

• That's actually pretty interesting and creepy. Love them both.

External Content www.youtube.com

you must be feeling the dejavu when ATEEZ release that song, pun intended

:eyebrowsr::eyebrowsr::eyebrowsr:

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• Should I be happy or sad? :pepe-sad::pepe-comfy:

• i'm really glad i didn't sell my 3 signed sonamoo albums but now i'll have to wrap them in plastic so i can cry on them because WHAT THE FUCK?! NOT SONAMOO ;(;(;(;( I KNEW THIS WAS COMING BUT I HAD HOPE

FUCK. ALL THE GIRL GROUPS I ADORED/STILL ADORE AS I GREW UP ARE DISBANDING I HATE IT

edit: AND I KNOW THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD but i always thought cushion was about riding ****

• How many comebacks did they have?

They had about 5.

• How much you want for those signed albums lol?

• I might be a casual fan of them. But I discovered their song "I" randomly in 2018. And I couldn't stop listening to it.

The visuals,the vocals, the rappers and the concept. Immaculate.

And I dig deeper to find more bops. FRIDAY NIGHT being one of the best. I am sure if they were from BIG3 this could have been a hit.

Even though not all members are present here, I loved the rappers here. Probably the last act to do before their disbandment.

( Is it just me who thinks Minjae is looking so much like Mia of Everglow?)

• Friday Night was my intro to Sonamoo and I was hooked. Then 'I (knew it)' came out and they were in my top 10 instantly.

Minjea is so gorgeous in the Legendary mv. What does Mia look like?

• it's priceless in my heart ;(

Your previously edited comment might not be far from the truth.

That dance they do on the chorus looks like they are jumping on something to ride lol

• Now that I post their pics side to side. I don't see similar resemblance but a little bit.

Screenshot_20210914-081105__01.jpg

Here's Everglow Mia

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHYw3u52BhWSZ5RCyLln36kGbj0rMAU5w12g&usqp=CAU

Exhibit B-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_2J1Ts4J7qeD2zXoPUhfuALAhowpK4KjRrQ&usqp=CAU

Mia-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkfgXsDXrm6asjx3WQI0ICHTaB5x-aNviOEA&usqp=CAU

• Actually...I can see it a little bit.

• I actually take back what I said about them being the most wasted potential girl group ever.

That title should go to a group like Pristin. Sonamoo at least had a handful of comebacks.

If anything I think they were the most misguided. TS could never decide what concept and sound they wanted to commit to.

• One member may make a comeback, we will see how that works out.

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!