[BTS CONTENT] MOTS ON:E is the #1 most profitable online concert of 2020! ($44M for 993K paid viewers)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

More info:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rich kings! :pepe-excited:

• Oppas, marry me. Kkkkkkk

• they truly make the best of every situation!

they made up part of the money they lost due to covid & they gave us an amazing show,

i couldn't think of a better arrangement

• Its deserves it 100%, it was insane and you could see how much effort they put into both the performances, the stages & tech AND connecting with their fans!

I hope we get another one soon :waterr:

• Same, as much as I enjoyed some stages from the BH NYE concert, mots was the best online concert from last year (and that includes some of my other favs like Twice, SKZ, G-idle, etc) for me

I know the BH NYE concert gets bashed a lot, but I enjoyed it. I took it as one of the year end shows and it was so nice to watch one where all artists performed well and fans were respectful of each other. I loved the tribute to Shin Haechul part a lot as well, he had good songs!

• In 3 days of online concerts they pretty much ended everyone in 2020

Actual offline concerts

• Mots:one set such high standards for virtual concerts that many were left disappointed by bh's nye concert since it didnt meet expectations.

Everything from performances to stages to styling was perfect in mots:one concert. It's good that their effort paid off and it became the most successful virtual concert.

External Content youtu.be

• Mots:one set such high standards for virtual concerts that many were left disappointed by bh's nye concert since it didnt meet expectations.

Everything from performances to stages to styling was perfect in mots:one concert. It's good that their effort paid off and it became the most successful virtual concert.

Still haven't gotten over Dionysus trap remix lol

I’d rather their OT7 concerts have the biggest viewership over any BigHit family concert. This shows those numbers are not achieved by multiple fandoms coming together but is based on BTS’ popularity alone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!