Aespa styling

• Jk. Instead let’s talk about aespa styling and contrast that with the other rookie girl groups that debuted from 2020 to 2021.

Aespa stage outfits is very distinctively trying to go for the otherworldly, futuristic vibes. With heavy use of glitter and reflective iridescent flakes ( well at least most iconically and for most of the teaser shots) which is hence have associated with them .

This however goes I the opposite direction of most other girl groups that have a lot of checkered namely itzy, purple kiss, and our high teen queens Stayc.

Do you think that aespa current styling might hindered their future concepts that they can take up. And whether it will potentially age badly.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Weitangent

Changed the title of the thread from “My thoughts on lalisa” to “Aespa styling”.
  • Noted

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The initial title... :/ what a capable user kkkkkkk

:teeheek:

• i do agree

that styling wise Aespa really stand out among other GG

even if they don't use a lot of glitter like they did in Black mamba

their styling always seems different from other GG

for example in the Next level era

the motorcycle outfit , i don't see a lot of GG doing this type of styling

or the jeans outfit, if other GG would have made a complete jeans outfit they would have put some color or put a basic top so they don't make a jeans on jean style

but aespa styling for NL felt different , the outfit almost look like a post apocalyptic, elegant jean look

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Aespa's styling went from one end in Black mamba looking like fairies and magical to the other end in Next level looking battle ready and loud in their appearance :nervousk: makes you wonder what look they will bring for the comeback :shyy:

• I lowkey hope that sm will start doing pre releases for aespa so the pre release does not involve the smcu storyline at all. Where they can explore other concepts. Unlikely to happen though :clown:

• I don't know what the original title was but I like Aespa styling it sets them apart. Kind of like BP were set apart when they debuted. They have different vibes than others and that's good.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!