Why do people assume most of BPink's international popularity comes from America?

• Obviously America is the prize in their eyes, the one they promote to the most overseas. Yet the majority of their ifans are in other countries. Most probably China/Thailand/Indonesia and and USA as #4

• They don’t? Who said this? They have never cracked top 30 even with their collabs. A lot of western fandoms token stan them on tw. If they were a threat they’d be hated by the same lot.

Yt and Spotify streams show its heavily Sea (China) and say thank you Lisa.

• Does anyone think the akp hit thread formula of creating a false premise as a question in the title is getting old?

Yeah I'd be surprised to see a thread by anyone claiming that most of BP i-fans are in the US. It makes no sense.

• No one says this bud... but the u.s is still one of their top markets considering they toured a lot of cities there. The u.s also topped their "the show" tickets. I think they are bigger in brazil & latin america than the u.s tbh

What people actually say is they are the biggest after bts and the biggest among ggs by far, which is true

• The rank should be like this

Thailand

China

Indonesia

Korea

Philippines

Brazil

New Zealand

Australia

America

I’m basing this on my observations the last 12 months.

I don’t see any western relevance……yet.

• They don’t? Who said this? They have never cracked top 30 even with their collabs. A lot of western fandoms token stan them on tw. If they were a threat they’d be hated by the same lot.

Yt and Spotify streams show its heavily Sea (China) and say thank you Lisa.

Ice Cream debuted at #13. Please get the facts right.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• lol, Blackpink is the biggest kpop group in the US after BTS.

Did I say otherwise? I don’t see where you are getting at. The gap is huge too but I didn’t even make bts comparison why do you guys have to bring them in just becos they are in my username :sketchyk:

ur a clown if you think thailand is first. Most of your "rank" doesnt make sense, probably stick to bts

The stats prove 25% of the yt streams came from Thailand that the biggest share so my list is scientific.

Clown. :teeheek:

• Did I say otherwise? I don’t see where you are getting at. The gap is huge too but I didn’t even make bts comparison why do you guys have to bring them in just becos they are in my username :sketchyk:

The stats prove 25% of the yt streams came from Thailand that the biggest share so my list is scientific.

No they don't. Blackpink had 10b views over the last 12 months and less than 700m come from thailand, if that's 25% for you I can tell you failed math. Now we analyze spotify which is even less used than yt in thailand and it's easy to tell thailand is not the top market at all.

The actual top

Indonesia, philiphines, India, Thailand, Brazil

Nice try trying to spread the narrative bp is lisa and friends tho, stick to bts x2

• Did I say otherwise? I don’t see where you are getting at. The gap is huge too but I didn’t even make bts comparison why do you guys have to bring them in just becos they are in my username :sketchyk:

What does this have to do with your username? There is nothing wrong with comparing it with BTS. BTS is the standard. They are the biggest KPOP group of all time and it's not always a bad thing when people compare something to BTS. Not everything is negative. BTS has the biggest relevance in the US without any doubt and after them are Blackpink. That's a fact. And their relevance is there. You just said that you don't see western relevance and I do see it.

Btw, are you stats 100% correct like your statement, that Blackpink never cracked TOP 30?

They have never cracked top 30 even with their collabs.

Quote from from Marmaladeheart

Ice Cream debuted at #13.

:pepe-smug:   :pepe-smug: :pepe-smug:

Sorry, I have nothing against you but when you state something, then please make sure it is correct and not just from your imagination.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!