What do you think SinB, Eunha, and Umji are gonna do after GFriend?

• Yuju, Sowon, and Yerin are all signed to different agencies as actresses and for singing. What are the others gonna do? I can see Eunha go into acting since that's what she did as a kid. Umji looks like she might choose a career outside of entertainment. SinB is who I'm really wondering about. I'd like to see her give being a soloist a try. What do you guys think?

• children show host? lol

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They could join the circus and dance blind folded.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think Eunha does well as a singer and had OST opportunities before just like Yuju. I see them both going on this path. As for SinB I see her being a coreographer so he can dance differente genres compared to her idol days.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!