The way people turned into professional music judges today on 10th September lmaoo

• first of: Lisas Solo is at least a 8/10.

I dunno why people act like "omg that A in the bridge was too long" or "hmmm, her rap was so forced it sounded bad" or "omg the song was a mess because blah blah".

Honestly, the only part that i would have changed would be the chorus. I would have wanted more a harder beat drop. But it's totally fine the way it was.

Her Solo was not a Blackpink rip off nor of any other artist. I don't understand where people heard Pretty savage in that song but guys wtf PS and Lalisa have the same vibe and genre but that does not make them similiar lmao. This song suited Lisas image and her vibe... or did you really think she would have debuted with a ballad??

What made me laugh is how the majority really turned into professional judges and searched and judged like every detail. Guys wtf if that was another kpop artist y'all would be like "yeah but it suited her/him".

Now go and listen once again

• Idk man all I know is that Lisa’s song was amazing! I absolutely loved it, and it suited her so well. She looked sooo beautiful, and I feel like she really set the bar high with her rapping skills! Overall a perfect solo debut to me. Maybe not to others, and that’s cool, everyone is going to have opinions, negative or positive, but honestly blinks and fans of Lisa love it, as well as her other track, so as long as she’s getting the support she deserves that’s all that matters!

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• Everyone is going to have different opinion and when a really popular and anticipated group or idol release something, they're bound to get polarizing reaction. As for me I loved her song and with each second it's growing more on me, even the bridge part which wasn't my cup of tea at first listen but now I am jamming to it. The thing is we can't control what others think or have to say, let people come up with their opinion, as long as you enjoy song, that's what matters.

SPITTING FACTS

For top idols-

People already assume how the song is going to sound like from the teaser and when it doesn't sound the same or what they expected then the first listen can become crappy. I kinda didn't like it in the first listen but knew it wasn't a flop. Now LALISA and MONEY are on repeat.

And never believe AKP BOP/FLOP polls, they scrutinize top idol's songs the most and have the most flops due to the expectations. You'll never find a single flop ticked for an unknown group.

• It's weird that I'm pretty much okay with the song and doesn't have any big complains or anything from the song (probably because i didn't expect anything and just enjoying the song). For me the song is kind of a grower, not for everyone, of course it sounds different than jennie and rosebecause this one is more of a hip hop song while the previous two solos are more melodic, but it's catchy, sounds recent, and have interesting song structures. Some people just need to enjoy the song and less being whiny, you should've been grateful YG gives you a song rather than dungeoning the girls again.

Edited once, last by merekede ().

• for those who said Lalisa sounds like Pretty savage, thats because both songs produced by Teddy, have similar vibe and most importantly Lisa had prominent part on PS so pretty obivous they would sound similar

• Well, obviously people will have different opinions about the song, that's absolutely normal and good (it's just funny to me that especially on this forum when people say that a BP/solo member song is bad it automatically does great) personally I really like the songs and they'll probably grow on me even more and tbh I was expecting her solo to sound like this

• Antis are the fastest to vote

• It's weird that I'm pretty much okay with the song and doesn't have any big complains or anything from the song (probably because i didn't expect anything and just enjoying the song). For me the song is kind of a grower, not for everyone, of course it sounds different than jennie and rosebecause this one is more of a hip hop song while the previous two solos are more melodic, but it's catchy, sounds recent, and have interesting song structures. Some people just need to enjoy the song and less being whiny, you should've been grateful YG gives you a song rather than dungeoning the girls again.

Honestly i don't get why she gets blamed like this is her style and vibe. I can't imagine lisa doing a high note or something melodic.

• Idk man all I know is that Lisa’s song was amazing! I absolutely loved it, and it suited her so well. She looked sooo beautiful, and I feel like she really set the bar high with her rapping skills! Overall a perfect solo debut to me. Maybe not to others, and that’s cool, everyone is going to have opinions, negative or positive, but honestly blinks and fans of Lisa love it, as well as her other track, so as long as she’s getting the support she deserves that’s all that matters!

Your sig and pfp :huh:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!