Appreciation Thread For Groups That No One Talks About Part 2

• Second Group: Ikon

Debuted: September 15, 2015

Members: Jay, Song, Bobby, DK, Ju-ne, Chan, and (former member) B.I

Fandom: IKONIC

Songs: Ikon have over twenty one songs include " Just Another Boy, Climax, Wait for me, My Type, Rhythm Ta, Airplane, Anthem, Apology, What's Wrong?, Dumb & Dumber, #WYD, Bling Bling, B- Day, Love Scenario, Rubber Band, Killing Me, Freedom, Goodbye road, Im ok, DIve, and Why Why Why.

Ikon have three albums: Two korean albums Welcome back(2015) and Return (2018) and one Japanese album New Kids (2019).

They have won over 33 awards which is great.

• Presingle My Type surpassed 1. 7 million views on youtube
    • First music show win on Sep 26, 2015 and also achieved a triple crown
    • Welcome Back was released on Dec 24, 2015
    • It became the best selling album which sold over 1.6 million copies in korea that became the best selling singles in 2015!!!!
    • They won eight music show wins with four songs ( which is so amazing and unique) My Type, Rhythm Ta, Apology, and Dumb & Dumber.
    • Ikon released their second studio album Return that contains 12 songs
    • Love scenario is the group first national hit song ( correct me if im wrong)
    • CONGRATS TO BOBBY ON GETTING MARRY AND HAVING HIS FIRST CHILD WOOO

Here are my favorite songs from Ikon

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Even tho i never listen to the full song of My Type i know that its my fav :pepe-excited:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post ur fav Ikon songs!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!