Do you think brave girls hype has died down?

• So they are coming back today but I don’t really see people talk about them. They don’t make much noise right now and their last comeback was not doing as well as everyone thought. Do you think their hype has died down?

• It's a repackage with no promotions and a lot are talking about it.

Their songs are still charting very well.

Instead of a ''hype'' group they can now be a steady group.

• I'd say that Rollin's success make the rest look pale in comparison but there's nothing to be shy of. They are using their momentum to be a stable group. Perhaps they will be declining but for now they do good enough numbers that the decline wouldn't be too rough anyway.

It's a repackage with no promotions and a lot are talking about it.

Their songs are still charting very well.

Instead of a ''hype'' group they can now be a steady group.

Which is tbh better especially for a gg.

• Some I-fans and users here lost interest in them after they blew up and went on the next hottest item on the market but that doesn’t translate to their hype decreasing. They sold out their concert and their repackaged album is selling well too. Also, who said Chi Mat Ba Ram flopped? It’s still charting really well.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Past years have shown that it's harder for hype to die on a hit song (or group) in Korea than the western market most of us are used to. Brave girls are still everywhere from what I can see so they should be fine until the time comes to fully promote a new song.

• To be honest I‘m more than content that they got that huge amount of attention with Rollin‘. At this point I‘m just happy for the girls. They finally got some recognition and hopefully some cash as well. They really deserve it!

• 20 min to MV release

:froghype::froghype::froghype::froghype:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think they've been talked about so much here due to their sudden rise into stardom from nugudom not because they suddenly got a lot of ifans, so it's understandable that their releases are not really much anticipated here. All their fame is basically in the SK and from what I've seen their previous song did ok there, let's see how new song will go after all everything always depends on a song not just on a group. They might be a one hit wonder and now be leaving on that hype as middle group with no more big hits like Rolling but imo this is already an amazing scenario for them considering where they came from.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!