Red Velvet cute moment full of smiles before todays Inkigayo performance

• ^^

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Red Velvet are positively glowing with this comeback :-)

I love the new choreos with this comeback, both of Queendom and Pose, and you can see they've been really excited to come back, they're so energetic and confident in their performances incl their Beyond Live performances it's as if they're on another level.

Also Wendy has seriously upgraded (once again) in presence and dance moves, I'm happy, for a while there was concern that her pelvic injury might have become permanent damage, hindering her for the rest of her life. I'm glad this doesn't seem to be the case, in fact the contrary.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• when some time ago Wendy posted IG stories with pilates instructor and her body looked toned down in comparison to the past I already knew then that she is doing well and she might be even more fit than before injury

• when some time ago Wendy posted IG stories with pilates instructor and her body looked toned down in comparison to the past I already knew then that she is doing well and she might be even more fit than before injury

I loved all the RV girls' facial expressiveness in the MV, and all the RV girls really are glowing this comeback - Yeri even had some great moments, and Irene and Joy even felt like they walked straight out of a CF in some moments of MV and their performances - but Wendy's the one that seems to really upgrade in dance skills, performance skills and stage presence with every new comeback.

Wendy's shining more and more, and reading the comments with performances, seems more and more people are starting to notice it :omgr:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!