[appreciation] do you remember SUJU-M?

• having zhoumi, henry, hangeng, siwon, donghae, kyuhyun and ryeowook as former members (the group went through some lineup changes over the years), suju-m is one of my favorite units ever!

they have some unforgettable bops and i miss them.

my fave title from them is this one below. so adorable! <3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

other bop (i still remember the choreo lol) is this one:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

as expected from super junior, suju-m are also ballad kings:

this one below omg! i still remember the day (and my reaction) when it was released! CRAZY!

one of their last before their hiatus was "swing", which i also love and it's so fun!

my favorite b-side from them is definitely "confession"!

• They walked so EXO-M and WayV could run. \

• They walked so EXO-M and WayV could run. \

truly legends! :pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!