Hot Take: Stop hyping up the same tired BG faves and start supporting top quality songs like this from some rando group called "Onf"

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Listen to that epic bridge and outro, this is how you make a song people X( . Catchy beat and opening, melodic prechorus and verses, addictive drop and post chorus, and killing bridge and outro.

This is the second time a BG/male act has surprised me in recent days, the other being Ten. It's a travesty that they dont get the same charting from blind and deaf Knetz as other groups and acts get.

• is it bad if I say I don't like that popping or paint me naked song? idk there is a reason why certain boy groups are loved more then the rest.... I wonder why ONF didn't just make beautiful beautiful 2.0 cause.... the 2 new songs just don't hit, and ten's song awakens some type of anger in me that bad music does. The same tired boy groups make good music tho! trust and believe!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Listen to that epic bridge and outro, this is how you make a song people X( . Catchy beat and opening, melodic prechorus and verses, addictive drop and post chorus, and killing bridge and outro.

Hmm.. it didn't impress me. It feels generic

• Anticpate Ten x Yangyang later today! :froghype:

• No that’s why I stan soloist Doh Kyungsoo and Byun Baekhyun completely removed from the has been BG I stan

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

• I didn't really like Popping, I think Beautiful Beautiful and Sumkhuvit(how tf do you spell it) Swimming are much better. But I do love how boy groups like them and TXT are bringing back melodic, catchy, bright KPOP BG songs instead of the super dark, hardcore sound we've been getting from many KPOP BGs.

You should check out CIX too, they also make really good songs. :froghype:

• I would take this time t promote my other boy group, but I've been informed that we actually have a large fandom now so idk if they fall into the "same tried bg faves" category or not. :/

• External Content youtu.be

SOTY for boygroups

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• I like Sukhumvit (just checked the name on Google and I'm impressed that I got it right lmao) Swimming!

Might check their music better!

Now it's time to promote OnlyOneOf!

Stan quality music and unique concept!

Sultriness at best!

One of the best lores in Kpop (for those who like following such stuff)!

Self-producing icons!

External Content youtu.be

They even made Dolphin a sultry song! :pepe-sad:

• for a while I thought ONF and onlyoneof were the same group.... </3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!