Knetz believe this is Girls Planet 999 current top 9 based on “cell format”

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This would of course be from the show & who the contestants pick for top 9, since fan voting hasn’t opened yet

• With only 2 Korean trainees? I don't see that happening.

This would of course be from the show & who the contestants pick for top 9, since fan voting hasn’t opened yet

That & the J Girls got a lot of positive reception on the evaluations, so would not be surprised if a lot of them make it up the top

Edit: And yeah the cell format plays a huge role for at least the early era in this season. So there’s not gonna be too many Koreans or any other nationality in the top 9

• this might be true because well - first we haven't seen Chinese girls ranked #2 and #9 for the theme song, they will perform in ep.2

as well as Su Ruiqi and Ezaki Hikaru were together for this thang and people speculate that this is a 'cell' which they formed through the show

but this also might be mnet playing with our minds keke

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is Youngeun the one in the Kick It performance because if so HELL YEAH

yes it's an overenergetic girl which sometimes looks like a character from horror movie

that's her

:shake-it:

• Knetz will be on suicide watch if there are only 2 K-trainees in top 9.

If it’s in top9 whatever, but if you’re talking about what if this was the final lineup….LMAO. Isn’t it ultimately supposed to be a kpop group? Would look more like a Japanese/Chinese collabo group than anything if there are only 2 Koreans. They ain’t accepting that and the Chinese and Japanese wouldn’t accept that either if it were to create a jpop or cpop idol group. I’m just glad youngeun is on the predicted list :wellr:

• If it’s in top9 whatever, but if you’re talking about what if this was the final lineup….LMAO. Isn’t it ultimately supposed to be a kpop group? Would look more like a Japanese/Chinese collabo group than anything if there are only 2 Koreans. They ain’t accepting that and the Chinese and Japanese wouldn’t accept that either if it were to create a jpop or cpop idol group. I’m just glad youngeun is on the predicted list :wellr:

It will be a CJ pop :melon_think: Low-key want this to happen just to lol at malding nationalists.

• If it’s in top9 whatever, but if you’re talking about what if this was the final lineup….LMAO. Isn’t it ultimately supposed to be a kpop group? Would look more like a Japanese/Chinese collabo group than anything if there are only 2 Koreans. They ain’t accepting that and the Chinese and Japanese wouldn’t accept that either if it were to create a jpop or cpop idol group. I’m just glad youngeun is on the predicted list :wellr:

It will be a CJ pop :melon_think: Low-key want this to happen just to lol at malding nationalists.

For K-Line, it’s likely 4-5 for the final lineup. I doubt there would be (much) more non-Koreans than Koreans. But this group is gonna promote globally, even in China, and there is still the Korean ban when promoting there, so there gonna need at least 4-5 non-Koreans

I lowkey bet it’ll be either 4K3J2C or 5K2J2C

• Honestly I'm here for 3 members from each country! zJkTUSS.gif

MNet said on press conference that there isn't something like number of members per country which will make it to the group, but I guess 3:3:3 is always one of options that might happen

• MNet said on press conference that there isn't something like number of members per country which will make it to the group, but I guess 3:3:3 is always one of options that might happen

WELL DARN IT MNET

but honestly that would be the perfect line up hut since MNET said that I’ll prepare for the 1 Japanese, 1 Chinese, the rest Korean lineup…. :pepecute:

I HOPE I’M PROVEN WRONG

~ ω

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!