STAYS SO I RECENTLY CHECKED OUT SOME OF SK’s B-SIDES AND…

• OMG I loveeee this track so much WTF. Their voices shine so much individually like yasss. But honestly this whole album so far has been 10/10 like wthhh.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I may as well just straight up stan at this point. So happy I decided to dive deeper into their discography!

:froghype:

• I love 'Wow' so much!

Fun fact: It's the only song in Stray Kids' discography 3RACHA members didn't touch netheir in lyrics nor production and arrageament. It was self-written by Danceracha members only, lmao

They performed on tour too!

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

jonny5.gif

In Life is such a great album

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• omg yesss! have you seen the live performance yet of it btw??
    44a0e12a7f4b4de2c97e11b12f562d142beed9a8.gif

lol I was also gonna ask if you watched the performance too. It was made by the dance unit after all 2x

OMG. LIVE? WAT?!

OMG. IM ALRDY DECEASED.

:pepe-life-support:

• oh, you chose the version without the girl screaming "Fuck it up Hyunjin!" during the dance break. Iconic moment, but ok.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Also you guys I really really like this one as well.

Likeeee omg WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

• External Content m.youtube.com

YESSSS it’s a bop for meeee!

yes yes, good plan. I'm sure he'll like more from the album
    2x

I will say I have a pretty wide spectrum of music I enjoy, and good taste for good production in general, so it shouldn’t be too hard to recommend me some bops. Off the top of my head I also liked these in particular:

But keep in mind I’ve only heard likeee 12 or so b sides?

• Similar to Another Day, I'd recommend Mixtape#2, which is an acoustic ballad.

Similar to We Go... hm, I feel like you've already listened to their trap songs, since most of them are or popular, or It's on In Life, like Easy, The Tortoise and the Hare, Pacemaker... maybe Booster (?)

For someone who likes Ex, I'd recommend My Side (?)

Honestly, It's hard, because SKZ works with so many subgenres, their discography is really diverse. :pepe-life-support:

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• Tysm for all the recommendations~!

• I love it so much too and it really is such an amazing album

Also you guys I really really like this one as well.

Likeeee omg WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

the taste. This song is like michelin's leaast fave from the album but I love it a lot

:lover1:

• I've seen that you liked EX.

Try these two:

Also, you might like this one (it's a pre-OT8 song btw):

• YASSSSS. OMG MIA IS A BOPPP SDJKJKDLADS? I found one of my new faves, thanks sm!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!