8D Entertainment Announces Love Will Withdraw From Boy Group OnlyOneOf

• So weird though. Justin Bieber has fans, is now married and even smoke weed. He’s on the Korean charts.

But idols? They have no lives☺️

Because you are looking at from a forgieners perspective. Remember this is Korea and Asia in general. Kpop and its celebrities are bound by Korean culture, tradition and society and general Asian culture as a whole. Justin Bieber can do anything he wants and not give s fuck because hes a western celebrity, western culture and society doesn't give a single fuck about you and what you are doing. As long as you haven't murdered anyone or committed a very serious crime PEOPLE DON'T FUCKING CARE!!! LOL this is the total opposite of Asia

• Because you are looking at from a forgieners perspective. Remember this is Korea and Asia in general. Kpop and its celebrities are bound by Korean culture, tradition and society and general Asian culture as a whole. Justin Bieber can do anything he wants and not give s fuck because hes a western celebrity, western culture and society doesn't give a single fuck about you and what you are doing. As long as you haven't murdered anyone or committed a very serious crime PEOPLE DON'T FUCKING CARE!!! LOL this is the total opposite of Asia

I know. I’ve seen a few “scandals” just the past year or two.

But having to be perfect - like a robot, no one can live up to.

High suicide rates, people being unhappy, low birth rate…many don’t want to marry…that’s Korea today.

I’m from one of the happiest places on earth. Not that it means I’m running about laughing at all times. I really wish generation now will change things 🤗. I wish I could help.

Ps EXO and BP etc has been dating, right? Maybe not in the open?

• Yes because both are veteran groups so their agencies don't care so no trouble for them the same would have happened had onlyoneof been a veteran group= 5 or more years. Even then you saw the shit show that happened with Chen, Kai and Jennie but that was all saseang and fan bullshit so no real problem. And yes Asian society especially one's like Korea Japan and s large extent China has these near perfection or perfect ideal standards, its more prominent here in Korea though, which is why we have the highest suicide rates on earth, in every walk of life from ordinary citizens, to politicians upto celebrities.

• Yes because both are veteran groups so their agencies don't care so no trouble for them the same would have happened had onlyoneof been a veteran group= 5 or more years. Even then you saw the shit show that happened with Chen, Kai and Jennie but that was all saseang and fan bullshit so no real problem. And yes Asian society especially one's like Korea Japan and s large extent China has these near perfection or perfect ideal standards, its more prominent here in Korea though, which is why we have the highest suicide rates on earth, in every walk of life from ordinary citizens, to politicians upto celebrities.

That’s so sad🥺.

Bts are veterans but there’s no public dating.

I hope they are having s… though 😊

Ps I only saw they were after achen and Chanyeol but Kai?

• Ok but the memes Lyons are making are on point. They lowkey just left them on read.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Desbundar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!