Gaon Digital Chart 2021 year-end chart so far

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A little reality check for SOTY discussions. IU is probably taking home most of them.

• From now onwards, if a digimom comes at start of year, they are taking soty. Butter will havr chances too , if it makes top 5 of yec

BTS will have 2 songs in top 10. Their first time . I hope once they release a big hit in january to take gaon as well as ifpi

• Among the songs released in 2021,

Butter has a chance to be most streamed song in 1 month as it is shortening the stream difference from the most streamed song on MELON in a good pace.

We don't have download data.

I am optimistic.

Longevity & consistency are the game changer.

• IU for sure. But Butter benefited from a higher peak than Next Level with giant fandom support and GP interest but GP has left the song, Next Level is showing greater longevity so far, already caught up and surpassed Butter's UL count.

Question is how did Butter do well in the first place lol, it was legit Dynamite 2.0. Like how KTL was D4 2.0. I guess both groups now just have popularity and rely on fandom streaming in all countries lol. Explains why LSG was stable for so long, god BTS and BP have a lot of zombie Korean fans. Next Levels digital is nothing to write home about, it’s poor if that wins SOTY and IU don’t, LOL!!!!! Melon is dying hahahahaha

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!