Chart reform really affected digimons!

• After chart reform, It has been proven with multiple comebacks that fandom can't hold the song in melon if GP has no interest. The biggest queen of SK, the Spring Day is the proof with 7.2M unique listeners.

Follwers? BTS turned GP into Army. Your fav could not. Not BTS fault, not Army fault.

Let me make my Kitty say sorry to you sad people though there is also no fault of my kitty, but if it heals you guys even a little bit.

2e1b9fce787bff4b3c918106dbc6595b.gif

• Weird to deny BTS' success.

Massive Fandom is also the result of the success.

Therefore charts and records arising from fandom is also to BTS's credits.

• The only reason some users here persist with the fandom-driven argument despite all stats proving otherwise is because this notion that only crazed fangirls aged 18 and below listen to BTS and no one outside this demographic bothers about them delegitimises every single hit song and success they’ve achieved. It’s just another way of saying literally every other top group is “mainstream” and “truly relevant” except for the actual #1 group.

Thing is, even if you look at the listener demographics of BTS’ hit songs like Dynamite, BWL and Butter, the top 3 age groups that stream these songs are in their 20s, 30s and 40s. Teens come in 4th. Their gender breakdown also shows a pretty big male percentage (impressive when this is usually a weakness for most BGs). Even Butter’s male to female ratio was similar to Next Level’s. When your listener base is that diverse, safe to say, the K-GP ARE Army or casual fans.

This doesn’t even count the fact that BTS and their smash hit songs have topped the Gallup surveys the past several years across all age groups, and they’ve been referenced and used as BGM is numerous K-dramas and TV shows. They’re DigiMons whether you like it or not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!