Chart reform really affected digimons!

• I remember the celebration from kpop fans, how chart reform gonna destroy career of BTS and expose their digimon status.

But it was short lived , that even side songs like SLR has became good hits, even after reform and many other digimons ,has been affected by the reforms. It proved who are actual digimons in true sense. Iu is obvious number one. But BTS are second in digitals and by far bigger than any other artist

I must say, thanks reform for showing BTS's status as digimons and before someone invent theory of BTS's base audience. Uls have fallen for every artist compared to before. And this is how chart works now!

Butter has smashed hard and gonna be yec top 10 Gaon along with dynamite. PTD is doing amazing ( not every song has to be number one, it is still 2 on gaon and released in short span of butter ). Dynamite top 20 and is nearing a year. Reforms happened for good. GP gave verdict! That how much they love BTS!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

bugs and genie still kinda....lol

• The way BTS is charting 7 songs in melon top 50 is praiseworthy.

And what I like is when BTS wins soty with any song, it proves its potential by passing the test of time.

2020 Dynamite top 20

2019 BWL

2017 Spring Day __ #MyLove

2018 Fake Love on Melon 200

Butter & PTD top 5. I hope Both of their longevity stun us.

SLR, LGO are cherry on top.

SK loves BTS's music.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

bugs and genie still kinda....lol

Lol poor butter suffered from zombie streaming lmaooo

And this account got egg on face lol

• Butter is big contender for soty. So it can snatch couple of wins too!

Sd got so much hate when it won soty. Put 2017 numbers into digital points.

Its actual digital index could've been 2.3 to 2.4 billion, if digital points existed back in 2017!

Dynamite is already above top songs of 2021 in charts lol. Biggest hit of 2020s decade. Bwl is classic. Was top in gallup and over 2 billion digital index. Thing is sd and dynamite are too big. That they kinds overshadow bwl lol

Dna idol and fl are as big as many songs people claim to be national hits

Thing is BTS are not defined by one song. Their discography is full of hits after hits. Even on has 650 million digital index!

• Well they have 780k fans on Melon. if only 10% of those stream, a low ball number for BG's, it's likely they can chart a song for as long as they like in the top 100, while most other groups are not even close to that fan number, so 10% of their audience would be unlikely to make any meaningful difference to a song's longevity.

You think all 780k are active and just fans? That 780k includes gp. No song can smash week after week without gp support . 7 million uls for sd are fandriven too? Gallup polls are fandom driven too and bts ranking among 50 plus old people in polls is fan driven too

Fd streaming narrative is going old now to discredit their song's success. From olympic athletes to actors who play BTS songs are their fans. Welcome. Gp are BTS fans in 2021.

But carry on believing what u want to! First chart reform was going to end them and now after chart reform, narrative remains same. Lol

• Well they have 780k fans on Melon. if only 10% of those stream, a low ball number for BG's, it's likely they can chart a song for as long as they like in the top 100, while most other groups are not even close to that fan number, so 10% of their audience would be unlikely to make any meaningful difference to a song's longevity.

yeah sure. if you haven't known melon are dependent on uls for longetivity. streaming alone won't help. nice try.

streaming or mass streaming still works on bugs and genie though. ;-)

• You think all 780k are active and just fans? That 780k includes gp. No song can smash week after week without gp support . 7 million uls for sd are fandriven too? Gallup polls are fandom driven too and bts ranking among 50 plus old people in polls is fan driven too

Fd streaming narrative is going old now to discredit their song's success. From olympic athletes to actors who play BTS songs are their fans. Welcome. Gp are BTS fans in 2021.

But carry on believing what u want to! First chart reform was going to end them and now after chart reform, narrative remains same. Lol

I find it hilarious how often the fandom narrative comes up, I wish people were more creative about their discrediting

• aren't they tired already? lol. always writing essays in appreciation threads to change nothing in the end. :-)

You think all 780k are active and just fans? That 780k includes gp. No song can smash week after week without gp support . 7 million uls for sd are fandriven too? Gallup polls are fandom driven too and bts ranking among 50 plus old people in polls is fan driven too

• I find it hilarious how often the fandom narrative comes up, I wish people were more creative about their discrediting

I am not even gonna answer the delusional essay. Its ok let them be happy in bubble bcoz truth is out to everyone now. And since chart reform we got 16 weeks at top of gaon! Yeah fandriven always. Even iu has 700k plus on melon. All r fans. Gp r fans.

Sd is ranked above other BTS old songs too. Just bcoz fans push it? It is classic in karaoke in korea and used on daily basis. But they havr to push a narrative which has debunked since long

BTS are biggest digimons of 3rd gen and some ggs fans can't accept it

• None of this changes the fact that only 10% to 15% of BTS fans can keep them charting forever. lifetime UL's will always go up for SD as long as it's in the top 100 since, well new users join Melon each month/year and will doubtless make their way through the top 50 songs since Melon direct's listeners to the 24Hits/formerly real time chart as the primary way of absorbing new music.

I mean it's not like their fans don't make it a public point of interest to specifically stream and mass buy their music. All fandoms do it sure, but most fandoms having 10-15% participation on Melon would be likely 10-20 thousand listeners. Barely enough to scrape top 800.

A real example of fandom mass streaming would be KKB, Spring Day only recently surpassed it to become the #1 most streamed song on melon despite the difference in ULs being 7.2M to 3.9M.

Well, BTS have that discovery that turns GP into Army. Not their fault if they have such a diverse discovery which makes GP fall in love with them irrespective of Age, preference. And most importantly Lyrics.

And after "listening & understanding" Spring Day, I wonder which South Korean didn't fall in love with them.

They have 780K followers on melon but Spring Day has 7.2Millions unique listeners on melon. It means 6.42 Millions accounts who don't even follow them listened to Spring Day. That's on when you are the king of GP.

• It is hilarious people left out prestigious gallup poll argument bcoz they had no answer. Where BTS was youngest artist to rank among old gen and various number one songs. Bcoz it kills fd agenda

• None of this changes the fact that only 10% to 15% of BTS fans can keep them charting forever. lifetime UL's will always go up for SD as long as it's in the top 100 since, well new users join Melon each month/year and will doubtless make their way through the top 50 songs since Melon direct's listeners to the 24Hits/formerly real time chart as the primary way of absorbing new music.

I mean it's not like their fans don't make it a public point of interest to specifically stream and mass buy their music. All fandoms do it sure, but most fandoms having 10-15% participation on Melon would be likely 10-20 thousand listeners. Barely enough to scrape top 800.

So if the same people are mass streaming, then their songs would be in similar spots on Melon or even be swapping. Butter and PTD is like the only case I've seen of this after chart reform for BTS

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

How many of those fans are actively using Melon though? 780k is a high number, but if people stopped using the service or just follow them, then that number doesn't mean much for your argument.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!