🌟TXT Achievements Thread🌟

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It sold 12k today!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

541fecdffcbf0b79fac7394112789fde.gif

Edited 3 times, last by Fsfsksf ().

• yes, someone made it :D i didn't want to make the thread in case someone else was planning to.

are you planning to transfer the info from the other thread to here? I can help summarize and gather.

(also is no one gonna start the taglist :| )

the 12k is most likely from the fansign happening soon. No complaints from me however. And they're doing so well in Line! Moas have really been working on improvements slowly. Now, only streaming and voting is iffy, but even then, we've started to become more organized.

Blue Hour MV's views are very very stable. I'm curious to see if it remains the same for their next title MV.

yes, my replies are, more often than not, long paragraphs. Sorry bout that ://

• I wasn't really planning to, but I saw no one else had and figured that I might as well! Would I have to go through and copy posts from the old forum one by one? I was thinking about it, but I wasn't sure if that was the only way and didn't know who to ask. No idea how to start a taglist tho!

But yeah, Voting is...something, even though we are back at 5 for SMA (which is where we need to be). I'm not really sure where we are with streaming tho. Mv views and spotify streams have gone up the past few days, but streams for Force are pretty bad, which is also why I'm curious to see how the next tt fairs.

• the 12k is most likely from the fansign happening soon. No complaints from me however. And they're doing so well in Line! Moas have really been working on improvements slowly. Now, only streaming and voting is iffy, but even then, we've started to become more organized.

Blue Hour MV's views are very very stable. I'm curious to see if it remains the same for their next title MV.

IKR! Blue Hour views are stable at 400-450k daily which is quite decent compared to cysm :|

voting as well especially since the last two days or so

Tbh I feel like ever since the start of 2021 there is a change in air for moas if that makes sense somehow. With solo bts stans and some armys attacking moas over live on, nyel and then the kbs thing. getting fandoms pissed for winning first bonsang 8)

and then them trending without reason at times on melon, gaining nearly 90+ followers since a few days( when earlier average used to be 60).Their Korean Fandom has been growing a lot (k-moas are too dedicated and strong 8| ). They already have a huge following in Japan. I honesty feel like the next korean comeback is going to be HUGE for them. A second runaway but bigger in terms of longetivity or their version of wings era of BTS.

I am just too excited for THE CHAOS CHAPTER :love: !!!

Edited once, last by tobin ().

• I wasn't really planning to, but I saw no one else had and figured that I might as well! Would I have to go through and copy posts from the old forum one by one? I was thinking about it, but I wasn't sure if that was the only way and didn't know who to ask. No idea how to start a taglist tho!

But yeah, Voting is...something, even though we are back at 5 for SMA (which is where we need to be). I'm not really sure where we are with streaming tho. Mv views and spotify streams have gone up the past few days, but streams for Force are pretty bad, which is also why I'm curious to see how the next tt fairs.

Our voting, while we didn't move ranks much, has been pretty good. The number of votes the last two days have been way better than our usual. As for spotify streams, I do think that Minisode 1 being the 2nd fastest TXT album to reach 50mil streams in Spotify (second to debut) means that our streaming slightly improved. Blue Hour and Star have 5 songs each and the fact that it reached 50mil streams faster than Eternity and Magic which had more songs is an improvement in my book.

https://twitter.com/TXTCHART_K…/1349016480659230724?s=20

As for Force, I get the feeling Moas don't actually stream their Japanese discog much in Spotify. Force is doing better than every Japanese track they've released except Everlasting Shine tho (last i checked). While Force was great, i think Everlasting Shine was more widely liked compared to Force, so I can see why it's not matching the streams much.

• Of course i don't represent every MOA lol, but for some reason i tend to only or mostly listen to their japanese discography on youtube ._. I listen to Everlasting shine almost everyday (what a timeless bop it is) and i've been listening to Force a bunch too, but always on youtube. I don't even think i've added Force to my TXT playlist on spotify yet... Gonna go and do that now 20150304051109558.gif

hello

• We actually went from 20k votes to around 90k. Hopefully we can keep the same energy until voting ends! But what you're saying is definitely true. Lol I think I'm a little too pessimistic about these types of things.

• ah yes how can i forget about spotify! minisode1:Blue Hour is doing so good. In addition to that their monthly listeners have been stable at 3.18M 3 months after album. Personally i dont think its streaming because Moas dont really focus on spotify (Except for when we were near 500M or cysm would have had better streams like on melon) but casual listeners (their discography is GOLD 8) ) and growth of fandom. For Force, Its doing great in japan (surpassed Runaway's #1 line chart record already) and I just hope that Still Dreaming be more successful than Magic hour wrt Sales and charting (about which i already am pretty sure)

• Of course i don't represent every MOA lol, but for some reason i tend to only or mostly listen to their japanese discography on youtube ._. I listen to Everlasting shine almost everyday (what a timeless bop it is) and i've been listening to Force a bunch too, but always on youtube. I don't even think i've added Force to my TXT playlist on spotify yet... Gonna go and do that now 20150304051109558.gif

honestly, same. I find myself streaming more on YT than Spotify, not counting the first few days after release wherein I do use Spotify. The streams for Force in yt seems to be doing better than Spotify, if we take the views as streams lmao. I think Everlasting Shine worked the same way.

• We actually went from 20k votes to around 90k. Hopefully we can keep the same energy until voting ends! But what you're saying is definitely true. Lol I think I'm a little too pessimistic about these types of things.

That's fine. I'm usually the same, but I'm trying to be optimistic. I thought the same as well until I saw that it was their second fastest to reach 50mil. The context makes it much better.

ah yes how can i forget about spotify! minisode1:Blue Hour is doing so good. In addition to that their monthly listeners have been stable at 3.18M 3 months after album. Personally i dont think its streaming because Moas dont really focus on spotify (Except for when we were near 500M or cysm would have had better streams like on melon) but casual listeners (their discography is GOLD 8) ) and growth of fandom. For Force, Its doing great in japan (surpassed Runaway's #1 line chart record already) and I just hope that Still Dreaming be more successful than Magic hour wrt Sales and charting (about which i already am pretty sure)

Honestly tho, the day moas master streaming and voting is the day we're unstoppable :D We have a tendency to be lazy on both until called to do so. I do think TXT has had immense growth last year overall. I think they jumped over 1mil followers in Spotify last year alone. That, together with surpassing debut monthly listener numbers, speaks of tons of growth.

I'm not so sure on how to predict Still Dreaming sales since it's an album this time compared to Magic Hour and Drama's singles. In Japan, singles usually sell better than albums, but it's not always the case for Kpop artists. I hope Force continues to be stable in Line. That said, I do wish they added a bit more original songs to Still Dreaming instead of Jp vers of old songs or repackaging of the single album songs only. There's an intro and an outro (?) i believe, but I heard that it's only instrumental? I'm still anticipating tho!!

• Might be another Billboard Japan Hot 100 top 5 entry!

J8e9BFl.gifJ8e9BFl.gif

hopefully Force charts well! Though, I think Drama reached top 5 after the physical and mv release. The week before that, it charted on the 80's of Hot100 and shot up to top 5 after the official physical release.

I'm not so sure if it works the exact same way for Force since it's an album instead of a physically released single. And they're releasing an MV for Blue Hour instead of Force. Fingers crossed it sells well either way and that the Jp ver of Blue Hour charts well too ~

• hopefully Force charts well! Though, I think Drama reached top 5 after the physical and mv release. The week before that, it charted on the 80's of Hot100 and shot up to top 5 after the official physical release.

Wow i didn't know about that

Yeah, fingers crossed for both songs charting well

• yay for force!!!

• yay for force!!!

wow

• I will add you

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Force is still doing GREAT.

It left the top 3 for the first time yesterday (kst) but otherwise it never left the first three places which is amazing.

I am hoping it achieves longevity because their previous releases did well the first week but just vanished afterwards

• No more updates? not on my watch

Last #1

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

drama also has the most ULs for their b-sides on melon

That's crazy good.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• the growth tho :omgr:

latest update - 141 hours at #1

• This thread contains 2,745 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!