Posts by rellimelli

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:groovins::groovins::groovins:

TXT stands a big chance to become bigger on Spotify now that they have their Korean fanbase incoming.

Yep, I'm betting on that!! I'm also kind of tampering my excitement tho just so that I don't find myself disappointed lmao. Imagine streaming parties with the K-side of the fandoms?? I'm anticipating it.

What I really want is an increase in daily streams, and k-moas can help with that. Plus, new music can help too (more songs, more streams) - it's been some time since they released a Korean full album, I wonder if Chaos Chapter's first installment would be one? As long as it's more than 5 new songs I'll be happy :D

Can't say any about Spotify in Korea, is there any stats about which country using Spotify the most to stream TXT songs? I only know YT one (January #1 Japan, #2 USA, #3 SK)

I see a list sometimes, but idk the source and I forgot where I saw it :clown: I'm only familiar with the YT one as well ;(

Wasn't Blue Hour at least has 90k uls to enter 24h chart? At that time there're a lot of big groups also released an album.

Moa might be won't stream on Spotify if it's not count into music show point. But it's fine...look, today their Spotify reach new peak again :angryr:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TXTCHART_KR/status/1356261762081804290

It depends on the ULs of the songs in the top 100 too ~ generally, more popular groups, higher ULs, but it's still a case to case basis. There's a lot of known groups that don't quite chart that well either (tho still better than TXT) and almost everyone basically took a hit from the reform last year, even established groups. I don't quite remember the UL count needed to enter, but I recall it being closer to 100k? not so sure. It was a miracle in itself tho lmao, even if it was only for 3 hours or so and peaked at 97. I hope they have better timing this cb ;( ;( ;(

I'm hoping some K-moas will stream or follow TXT in Spotify at least ^^ If they keep this up, they'll overtake other groups' monthly listener counts soon (possibly tomorrow). It's the average daily streams that matter the most tho, and it's been pretty stagnant lately, so I hope moas everywhere stream more.

Melon 24chart confused me so much.

I was shocked when they can chart #5 for CYSM with melon old system, but dropped drastically with Blue Hour.

But since it's also happened with most artists, I kinda understand now.

I wonder if K-Moa will be using Spotify. Will gaon include Spotify into digital point in the future?

Melon's new 24Hits chart mainly counts and depends on the number of ULs of the songs. The higher the UL, the higher the ranking. It's also more susceptible to the general public's like/dislike for the song, so promos and exposure help too on some cases. Depending on the songs currently in the chart, a song usually needs at least 90k (this depends on timing of release too, so it could be higher if there's a lot of popular songs, or lower if it's a slower season) to chart in the Top 100. Knowing CYSM's ULs, it would actually seem very much doable, but Kpop fans kind of failed to account for the fact that the old realtime charts (that was way more susceptible to fan streaming) helped bring in a lot more exposure. more visibility = more ULs.

I'm also curious if music shows will take Spotify into account sooner or later. Probably not anytime soon tho. SK has a lot of streaming platforms, and it would take some time before people actually get used to Spotify. IIRC, it took awhile for Spotify to take off in places with other local streaming services, so we'll have to wait I think.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TXTCHART_KR/status/1356172983522390018

The uls are so high before melon chart reform.... :cryingk: do others uls also drop like this?

ULs have dropped for basically everyone in the chart, even digimons can't quite pull in their usual ULs anymore. It's probably due to a variety of reasons, one of which is the reform since it takes away from a new song's visibility in the charts. TXT are nowhere close to digimons, but they do have a sizeable domestic fanbase that could push them up the realtime charts, thus unwittingly drawing new listeners, adding to the UL count. Without that same visibility anymore with the 24Hits chart, I expect UL counts will remain around the same number as the Blue Hour ones for next cb unless it charts well inside 24Hits :eyes:

Also, Spotify is officially launched in SK! Still in IOS so far, but Android will soon follow probably. Available in both IOS and Android now apparently. I wonder if K-moas will attempt to try streaming in Spotify? If they do, I hope I-moas won't just rely on them for streaming :(

Yes, those are two different groups.

On one side, BH-Source GG is going to be on a new sub-label called Hybe (directed by Min Heejin). The PLUS Global Audition is for this group.

Then, Belift is going to release a new season for I-Land centered on female trainees and, with this, a new girl group will debut under Belift.

Oh yeah, now that you said it, i did hear of that. Thanks! I'm honestly way more excited for the BH-Source one, but I'm interested on how they're going to manage the two groups in such a way that won't be direct competition or hurtful to one another :// I wonder if they'll go for the international gg for the I-LAND one, with the girl crush sound and everything...

I saw a lot of conflicting info about the group tbh...is it confirmed that the I-LAND gg will be different from the BH/Source gg? I hope they're different, but at the same time, it wouldn't make sense to debut both on the same year (unless I-LAND gg ver starts late in the year and the group debuts next year??). It seems too close to be safe, especially since they have the 2022 bg supposedly in the works too :clown: BH what you doing?

Tbf, BH started teasing TXT a little under 2 months till their debut date, so I kind of expect the same thing with the gg :eyes: Maybe mid-2021 debut? Late 2021 seems too close to I-LAND if they truly are separate groups.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TXTChartData/status/1355876807187324929

https://mobile.twitter.com/TXTChartData/status/1355874740183982082

they've grown a lot since October! I hope their average daily streams increase too. There's been improvement in that area (from the usual 800k/900k in between new releases pre-minisode to the current 1.2m/1.3m daily streams post-minisode). Number of songs also play a part (which is still in the lower end for TXT), but I do think the fandom can work towards streaming a bit more too.

Following a group's growth is always exciting ~

not to double post (once again) but ???

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ik it's simply a trending page, but I really do hope they gain a lot of exposure from this :lover1:

DTS and TinyTan are cuter, but BTS are the superior artists sooo I guess so :|

any interested non-fan passing through is obligated to at least check out HYYH 8) maybe it's partly nostalgia on my end, but pt1 and pt2 remain to be some of my favourites from them

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

This is honestly incredible. Reaching new peaks outside of a normal Korean cb is not normal. It’s amazing

exactly!! I honestly expected TXT's listeners to remain stable around their peak number from last cb, but I never really expected them to have new peaks after a release of a non-korean album. Let's be real, the fandom's streaming (while vastly improving) and overall hype still mostly favours the Korean releases, so I'm pleasantly surprised. Their promo in Japan is really commendable, it's almost more promo than their kr releases lmao.

if people gave them a fair chance, yes would be the answer. Tho I admit music taste is subjective, they aren't really lacking in the talent and skills department. Same could be said for personality and looks, so it really boils down to taste.

I see you're doing your usual promos 8)

new peak in Spotify monthly listeners :happyr: :happyr: :happyr:it's quite a huge jump compared to yesterday's 4k+

results of the music station and first take promos?